Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy R

Default O/T generators

Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots for
sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was wondering if
they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:43:43 -0000, Andy R wrote:

Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators?

They only work in the month after Passover.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Andy R"
saying something like:

Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators?

They're a bit smokey.
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from Grimly Curmudgeon contains
these words:

Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators?

They're a bit smokey.

Trust you to pick the bones out.

--
Skipweasel
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Andy R wrote:
Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots
for sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was
wondering if they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

there are some 4 stroke 2.3kva (peak) generators in makro
for just £99 down from £149 12 with months guarantee.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:41:53 GMT, Guy King wrote:

Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators?

They're a bit smokey.

Trust you to pick the bones out.

And loud, can damage your herring.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:41:53 GMT, Guy King wrote:

Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators?
They're a bit smokey.

Trust you to pick the bones out.

And loud, can damage your herring.

And Cod are they heavy. You'd be a Pollock if you bought one!

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:37:23 GMT, "." wrote:

Andy R wrote:
Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots
for sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was
wondering if they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

there are some 4 stroke 2.3kva (peak) generators in makro
for just £99 down from £149 12 with months guarantee.

Makrel brand?

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

.. wrote:
Andy R wrote:
Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots
for sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was
wondering if they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

there are some 4 stroke 2.3kva (peak) generators in makro
for just £99 down from £149 12 with months guarantee.

99 squid. ;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer

In article , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
. wrote:
Andy R wrote:
Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots
for sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was
wondering if they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

there are some 4 stroke 2.3kva (peak) generators in makro
for just £99 down from £149 12 with months guarantee.

99 squid. ;-)

Sold to "sole" traders only/-)
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chip

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:22:42 +0000,it is alleged that tony sayer
spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

In article , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
. wrote:
Andy R wrote:
Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots
for sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was
wondering if they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

there are some 4 stroke 2.3kva (peak) generators in makro
for just £99 down from £149 12 with months guarantee.

99 squid. ;-)

Sold to "sole" traders only/-)

Yes but other people can sometimes get them them in the prawn shop

--
"The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up
there's no law against whacking them around a bit."
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

. wrote:
Andy R wrote:
Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots
for sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was
wondering if they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

there are some 4 stroke 2.3kva (peak) generators in makro
for just £99 down from £149 12 with months guarantee.

99 squid. ;-)

Sold to "sole" traders only/-)

Yes but other people can sometimes get them them in the prawn shop

That's shellfish of them.

--

..andy

http://www.usenet.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

. wrote:
Andy R wrote:
Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are
lots for sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was
wondering if they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

there are some 4 stroke 2.3kva (peak) generators in makro
for just £99 down from £149 12 with months guarantee.

99 squid. ;-)

Sold to "sole" traders only/-)

Yes but other people can sometimes get them them in the prawn shop

That's shellfish of them.

thinks of another fish joke ... flounders

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:01:48 GMT, . wrote:

thinks of another fish joke ... flounders

What is it about this group and fish threads?

Can salmon explain?

--
Nigel M

Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:01:48 GMT, . wrote:

thinks of another fish joke ... flounders

What is it about this group and fish threads?

Can salmon explain?

I don't think this is the time or the plaice

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chip

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:12:26 GMT,it is alleged that "."
spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:01:48 GMT, . wrote:

thinks of another fish joke ... flounders

What is it about this group and fish threads?

Can salmon explain?

I don't think this is the time or the plaice

It's very shellfish to keep it to yourself

--
"The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up
there's no law against whacking them around a bit."
- Eric Porterfield.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:01:48 GMT, . wrote:

thinks of another fish joke ... flounders

What is it about this group and fish threads?

Can salmon explain?

I don't think this is the time or the plaice

It's very shellfish to keep it to yourself

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: repetition

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark

Andy R wrote in message
Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots for
sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was wondering if
they're reasonably well made.

I have no direct experience but they are of Chinese manufacture, so it
depends on the type of usage you are going to put this too, as whether their
"quite good prices" is in fact value for money.
How big a generator are you after and how many hours will it be used per
year,
Kawasaki are pulling out of the UK market and there are Big savings to be
had on old stock if you go a hunting.

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:41:53 GMT, Guy King wrote:

Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators?
They're a bit smokey.

Trust you to pick the bones out.

And loud, can damage your herring.

Never heard of a kipper damaging a herring before. Lured above!

Really I reckon the name is just a red herring. Cod be anyway.

If the oil change interval's to short, it'll be tench anges per
seasoned. Only way to find out is perch-ase one.

Hope they dont have chips controlling the engine, if they do youre deep
fried.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:01:48 GMT, . wrote:

thinks of another fish joke ... flounders

What is it about this group and fish threads?

Can salmon explain?

I don't think this is the time or the plaice

It's very shellfish to keep it to yourself

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: repetition

Someone need molly codling?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer wrote:
In article , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
. wrote:
Andy R wrote:

Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots
for sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was
wondering if they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

there are some 4 stroke 2.3kva (peak) generators in makro
for just £99 down from £149 12 with months guarantee.

99 squid. ;-)

Sold to "sole" traders only/-)

Its not exactly your bream generator, more a cheapskate model.

It will smell fishy if you run it on WVO.

Dont borrow money from sharks to buy it.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer wrote:
In article , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
. wrote:
Andy R wrote:

Has anybody had any experience of 'Kipor' generators? There are lots
for sale on ebay at quite good prices for the spec and I was
wondering if they're reasonably well made.

TIA

Andy R

there are some 4 stroke 2.3kva (peak) generators in makro
for just £99 down from £149 12 with months guarantee.

99 squid. ;-)

Sold to "sole" traders only/-)

Its not exactly your bream generator, more a cheapskate model.

It will smell fishy if you run it on WVO.

Dont borrow money from sharks to buy it.

I hear theyre a bit crappie.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On 21 Mar 2006 09:47:16 -0800, wrote:

Dont borrow money from sharks to buy it.

Or they will spend it and have a whale of a time.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from Andy Hall contains these words:

Dont borrow money from sharks to buy it.

Or they will spend it and have a whale of a time.

That's a mammal......

It's a bit fishy.

--
Skipweasel
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:01:48 GMT, . wrote:

thinks of another fish joke ... flounders

What is it about this group and fish threads?

Can salmon explain?

I don't think this is the time or the plaice

It's very shellfish to keep it to yourself

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: repetition

You could have said...

Brill: repetition ;-)

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:47:21 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

Dont borrow money from sharks to buy it.

Or they will spend it and have a whale of a time.

That's a mammal......

A whale is a mammal, a whale shark is a fish.

Phew! Thought I'd floundered there for a minute.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:47:21 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

Dont borrow money from sharks to buy it.

Or they will spend it and have a whale of a time.

That's a mammal......

A whale is a mammal, a whale shark is a fish.

Phew! Thought I'd floundered there for a minute.

Brill!

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:43:18 +0000, Nigel Molesworth
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:47:21 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

Dont borrow money from sharks to buy it.

Or they will spend it and have a whale of a time.

That's a mammal......

A whale is a mammal, a whale shark is a fish.

Phew! Thought I'd floundered there for a minute.

Well..... not wishing to skate around the issue, but rather to shed a
ray of light on it, a shark, like these other two, is an Elasmobranch.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:55:46 +0000, Owain
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
That's a mammal......
A whale is a mammal, a whale shark is a fish.
Phew! Thought I'd floundered there for a minute.

Well..... not wishing to skate around the issue, but rather to shed a
ray of light on it, a shark, like these other two, is an Elasmobranch.

I thought an Elasmobranch would be something used by a tree sturgeon.

What was the Trigger for that one? It has a Tang of John Dory about
it.

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Hall wrote:

Well..... not wishing to skate around the issue, but rather to shed a
ray of light on it, a shark, like these other two, is an Elasmobranch.

I bought a kit with elasmobranches in a while ago, but never used them.
Better to wear gloves and goggles, and avoid accidents.

NT

Need information about generators MaryL Home Repair 23 October 11th 05 09:16 PM
Generators Sparks UK diy 15 September 10th 05 01:48 AM
Generators and Power factor Stuart UK diy 37 January 13th 05 06:53 PM
Idle thoughts re generators Neil Jones UK diy 143 April 14th 04 03:31 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 06:24 PM