Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Land of the Free

We the people........

http://tinyurl.com/6w8tcgp

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 22, 2:59*pm, wrote:
We the people........

http://tinyurl.com/6w8tcgp

Yep. Getting pretty fascist now.
It will take violence to pry the rich from their stolen wealth.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:30:23 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Nov 22, 2:59*pm, wrote:
We the people........

http://tinyurl.com/6w8tcgp

Yep. Getting pretty fascist now.
It will take violence to pry the rich from their stolen wealth.

No, harry, loser leftists would never touch a gun. They're too "dangerous".
Remind you of anyone?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Where never was heard
a dissenting word
and the cops are a pepper spraying all day!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
We the people........

http://tinyurl.com/6w8tcgp

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 10:01 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:30:23 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Nov 22, 2:59 pm, wrote:
We the people........

http://tinyurl.com/6w8tcgp

Yep. Getting pretty fascist now.
It will take violence to pry the rich from their stolen wealth.

No, harry, loser leftists would never touch a gun. They're too "dangerous".
Remind you of anyone?

It was my understanding that protestors were warned several times that
they would be sprayed if they did not clear the area. They refused a
lawful order to move on and got sprayed. The old way was to play
Wack-A-Mole with the protestors resulting in a great many splitting
headaches and knots on the head perhaps blood. Personally, as vile as
pepper spray is, I would prefer it to a club upside the head.

Of course salt water spray and a high voltage, low current discharge
could get some butts moving in that situation. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm guessing that the OWS folks are trying to provoke the
police to use force. Then, they (the OWS people) will claim
brutality.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

It was my understanding that protestors were warned several
times that
they would be sprayed if they did not clear the area. They
refused a
lawful order to move on and got sprayed. The old way was to
play
Wack-A-Mole with the protestors resulting in a great many
splitting
headaches and knots on the head perhaps blood. Personally,
as vile as
pepper spray is, I would prefer it to a club upside the
head.

Of course salt water spray and a high voltage, low current
discharge
could get some butts moving in that situation. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:43:32 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'm guessing that the OWS folks are trying to provoke the
police to use force. Then, they (the OWS people) will claim
brutality.

They're already trying (laying under a cop's motorcycle, claiming to have been
run over). The cops have been doing a great job. Can't say as much for the
mayors but then, they're Democrats.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I'm guessing that the OWS folks are trying to provoke the
police to use force. Then, they (the OWS people) will claim
brutality.

They're already trying (laying under a cop's motorcycle, claiming to
have been run over). *The cops have been doing a great job. *Can't
say as much for the mayors but then, they're Democrats.

Latest estimate on this OWS business is $13 million in extra expenses, such
as de-lousing, rubber gloves, and TB vaccinations, for the various cities
involved.

"During the first two months of the nationwide Occupy protests, the movement
that is demanding more out of the wealthiest Americans cost local taxpayers
at least $13 million in police overtime and other municipal services,
according to a survey by The Associated Press."http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g1DNoG51_fnEyWhDrs9...

You come out with a lot of obvious crap don't you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I'm guessing that the OWS folks are trying to provoke the
police to use force. Then, they (the OWS people) will claim
brutality.

They're already trying (laying under a cop's motorcycle, claiming to
have been run over). The cops have been doing a great job. Can't
say as much for the mayors but then, they're Democrats.

Latest estimate on this OWS business is $13 million in extra expenses, such
as de-lousing, rubber gloves, and TB vaccinations, for the various cities
involved.

"During the first two months of the nationwide Occupy protests, the movement
that is demanding more out of the wealthiest Americans cost local taxpayers
at least $13 million in police overtime and other municipal services,
according to a survey by The Associated Press."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...17cf82e14e39b1

You forgot the next paragraph:

"The heaviest financial burden has fallen upon law enforcement agencies
tasked with monitoring marches and evicting protesters from outdoor
camps. And the steepest costs by far piled up in New York City and
Oakland, Calif., where police clashed with protesters on several
occasions."

Nobody invited the cops, except the government. If the police did the
right thing, there would be no expensive 'clashes'. One dead baby due to
a cop firing non-lethal rounds at a pregnant woman (big threat she must
have posed); 80 y/o lady hosed down with 1% O/C (she was REALLY mean
looking I guess). The cops/mayors are in for a very rude wake-up if we
keep seeing pictures of them abusing their powers. People are ****ed-off
at the government on all levels; it won't take much to ignite an all out
Coup d'état at this pace and direction they are 'leading' us.

I think those elected officials and the police they oversee are in need
of a Constitutional refresher course. They keep forgetting who they work
for. One day, somewhere, the line will be crossed and the 'real'
American patriots will come out of the woodwork. It won't be pretty
either. Imagine if 'WE' (The People)came out in droves like the
****ed-off people in Egypt now, except 'WE' won't be throwing rocks and
sticks. Harris Co. has maybe ~ 15,000 police/sheriff/constable officers
and a population of 4 million. If the mainstream of citizens get fed up
and decide to occupy downtown Houston, there is no way to contain that.

IMHO, all politicians should be kissing up to "US" right now. Election
next year, high unemployment, and Congress can't even agree on cutting
1.2T from the budget over 10 years!

They are wanting to censor the Internet with this ****:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/1...senators-speak

They let GE, and Big Oil pay no taxes. They are telling us what light
bulbs to use (not asking). We want our troops OUT of the God-forsaken
******** known as the Middle-East. Two days ago the Russian President
threatened to knock out our missile shield in Europe, its not front page
news because all the "Black Friday" shopping deals make for better news
ratings. Our currency is at risk of becoming worthless, 40% of every
dollar is debt. China steals I.P. and counterfeits everything from
t-shirts to computers, and even US currency. We do nothing, except buy
more crap from them! They were caught hacking into Google's databases
and government systems, yet our sock-puppet politicians look the other
way.

Yep, the people are ****ed and rightfully so. I encourage all Americans
to vote out ALL incumbents, regardless of party affiliation. The
two-party thing is a ruse, they are all the same. They have sought (and
succeeded) in dividing the populous over silly talking points. Many
people refuse to think for themselves and identify with one party or the
other. This keeps the powers that be very happy, because at the end of
the day there is no difference between the two. What they are scared of
the most are Independents, and a viable candidate that is not running
under Dem. or Rep. label.

Damn I wrote too much. Sorry for the long diatribe, but I'm venting!

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan (Colbert Report)

Posted to alt.home.repair

They're already trying (laying under a cop's motorcycle, claiming to
have been run over). The cops have been doing a great job. Can't
say as much for the mayors but then, they're Democrats.

Do you think all democrats should be forced to leave the usa?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 22, 2:59*pm, wrote:
We the people........

http://tinyurl.com/6w8tcgp

Yep. Getting pretty fascist now.
It will take violence to pry the rich from their stolen wealth.

No, harry, loser leftists would never touch a gun. *They're too "dangerous".
Remind you of anyone?

You ARE pretty ignorant.
Nearly all "leftist" governments came to power by violence and
revolution.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 12:43*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I'm guessing that the OWS folks are trying to provoke the
police to use force. Then, they (the OWS people) will claim
brutality.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in

It was my understanding that protestors were warned several
times that
they would be sprayed if they did not clear the area. They
refused a
lawful order to move on and got sprayed. The old way was to
play
Wack-A-Mole with the protestors resulting in a great many
splitting
headaches and knots on the head perhaps blood. Personally,
as vile as
pepper spray is, I would prefer it to a club upside the
head.

Of course salt water spray and a high voltage, low current
discharge
could get some butts moving in that situation. ^_^

TDD

Nope. Eventually it will be their reason/excuse to turn to violence
(ie guns in America).
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...G51_fnEyWhDrs9...

They are wanting to censor the Internet with this ****:https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/1...-bills-congres...

[...]

Yes, you're not far out IMO.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
wrote:

[...]

It's my mission to make this a better world.

Posted to alt.home.repair

G. Morgan wrote:

[...]

You make a few good, if somewhat parochial, points.

The OWS folks in Houston - all eight of them - were quite well behaved in
Tranquillity Park downtown. Other cities, not so much.

There have been assaults, shootings, rapes (a lot of rapes), thefts,
destruction of private property, and infectious diseases in venues literally
overwhelmed with cops. (As an aside, I've yet to hear of an OWS-sponsored
prayer service.) Had it not been for the police presence, things would be
going on that couldn't be shown on TV!

As for the 15,000 law enforcement officers being unable to stem the tide of
the disgruntled masses in Houston, don't forget they will be augumented by
the 24,000 concealed handgun license holders in the county, plus another
100,000 or so ex-military. Nothing would give these last two groups greater
pleasure than to legally bother a wad of hippies. Don't forget, further,
that these agitated rioters would be, in the main, progressives who had to
sign an oath opposing firearms in all renditions. The probable outcome of
such a conflict brings back memories of the Great Marianas Turkey Shoot.

Probably won't happen, but a guy can dream, can't he?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

poor harry
Such a fixation...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
wrote:
On Nov 22, 2:59 pm, wrote:
We the people........

http://tinyurl.com/6w8tcgp

Yep. Getting pretty fascist now.
It will take violence to pry the rich from their stolen wealth.

No, harry, loser leftists would never touch a gun. They're too
"dangerous".
Remind you of anyone?

You ARE pretty ignorant.
Nearly all "leftist" governments came to power by violence and
revolution.

Except for the fact that all the countries where the leftists came to power
had far more gun-control and far less guns in the hands of citizens
As a matter of fact, in many places like Italy and Germany, the leftists
had their armed gangs of thugs and criminals terrorizing the
unarmed/disarmed citizens.
That's not going to happen real soon in the US, since in the US
traditionally, the leftists are idiot hoplophobes like you.

Valueing land John UK diy 3 December 24th 07 09:23 AM
Contaminated Land Andrew Mawson UK diy 21 August 3rd 07 08:46 PM
drain across my land alanb[_2_] UK diy 3 July 19th 07 07:33 PM
Raising Land John Keyser Home Ownership 5 August 13th 05 04:57 AM