Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shut up and stop running around in circles or I will nail your other foot to the floor.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/irel...e-psa-but-why/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 2, 9:48*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/irel...d-violent-chil...

An obviously set up video.
So no way to vouch for the accuracy. Hence someone with an axe to
grind.
Hence complete ********.
Why bother posting it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

It would be dificult to make an ad that satisfies gender
balance. They would have to cut between different abusers
and victims. That would lose the personal bond viewers make
with the one abused boy.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/irel...e-psa-but-why/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 3, 4:16*am, harry wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:48*pm, Metspitzer wrote:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/irel...d-violent-chil...

An obviously set up video.

No kidding. It's a TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENT. Of course it was "set
up."

Did you bother reading the article surrounding the video?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/3/2011 1:10 PM, wrote:
On Oct 3, 4:16 am, wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:48 pm, wrote:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/irel...d-violent-chil...

An obviously set up video.

No kidding. It's a TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENT. Of course it was "set
up."

Did you bother reading the article surrounding the video?

It's a public service announcement. Most of the ones I hear here are
just plain stupid. Obviously made my amateurs.