DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shut up and stop running around in circles or I will nail your other foot to the floor. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/329294-shut-up-stop-running-around-circles-i-will-nail-your-other-foot-floor.html)

metspitzer October 2nd 11 09:48 PM

Shut up and stop running around in circles or I will nail your other foot to the floor.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/irel...e-psa-but-why/

harry October 3rd 11 09:16 AM

Shut up and stop running around in circles or I will nail yourother foot to the floor.

On Oct 2, 9:48*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/irel...d-violent-chil...

An obviously set up video.
So no way to vouch for the accuracy. Hence someone with an axe to
grind.
Hence complete ********.
Why bother posting it?

Stormin Mormon October 3rd 11 01:30 PM

Shut up and stop running around in circles or I will nail your other foot to the floor.

It would be dificult to make an ad that satisfies gender
balance. They would have to cut between different abusers
and victims. That would lose the personal bond viewers make
with the one abused boy.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

[email protected] October 3rd 11 06:10 PM

On Oct 3, 4:16*am, harry wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:48*pm, Metspitzer wrote:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/irel...d-violent-chil...

An obviously set up video.

No kidding. It's a TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENT. Of course it was "set
up."

Did you bother reading the article surrounding the video?

Frank[_13_] October 3rd 11 06:56 PM

On 10/3/2011 1:10 PM, wrote:
On Oct 3, 4:16 am, wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:48 pm, wrote:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/irel...d-violent-chil...

An obviously set up video.

No kidding. It's a TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENT. Of course it was "set
up."

Did you bother reading the article surrounding the video?

It's a public service announcement. Most of the ones I hear here are
just plain stupid. Obviously made my amateurs.