Posted to misc.invest.stocks,talk.bizarre,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

Default STOP THE PRESS

Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related
Posted to misc.invest.stocks,talk.bizarre,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

On Aug 29, 3:12*pm, Blash wrote:
Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related

Err, it is on the internet.
Posted to misc.invest.stocks,talk.bizarre,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

On Aug 29, 4:05*pm, Lawyerkill wrote:
On Aug 29, 3:12*pm, Blash wrote:

Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related

Err, it is on the internet.

That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you use
to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with headlines
like," I'm have a space aliens baby".
Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

On 8/29/2011 3:09 PM, Lawyerkill wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:05 pm, wrote:
On Aug 29, 3:12 pm, wrote:

Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related

Err, it is on the internet.

That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you use
to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with headlines
like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

While this is nonsense Monsanto is a scary company. Google "Monsanto
Evil" and take your pick. I don't think anyone needs to make anything up
to cast doubts on them.
Posted to misc.invest.stocks,talk.bizarre,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you use
to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with headlines
like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

Taken over by republicans in hope of electing
that space alien jesus freak rick perry.
Another george bush clone begging an imaginary friend in front of
millions. . . yeah, thats the ticket.

Perry and Pailin in 2012.

Posted to misc.invest.stocks,talk.bizarre,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

Lawyerkill wrote on 8/29/11 4:09 PM:

That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you use
to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with headlines
like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

They now have the internet sites that she always quotes from........

Posted to misc.invest.stocks,talk.bizarre,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

On Aug 29, 4:05 pm, wrote:
On Aug 29, 3:12 pm, wrote:

Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related

Err, it is on the internet.

That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you use
to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with headlines
like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

I had the same thought about the grocery store checkout line
publications. Russia has them now because they actually have
food in their supermarkets these days. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

On Aug 29, 3:12 pm, *wrote:

Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related
Err, it is on the internet.

That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you use
to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with headlines
like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

While this is nonsense Monsanto is a scary company. Google "Monsanto
Evil" and take your pick. I don't think anyone needs to make anything up
to cast doubts on them.

Heah, heah! Monsanto is indeed the worst of the worst.

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

Higgs Boson wrote in news:5718510b-bb9a-4a16-abf2-
:

On Aug 29, 1:44*pm, JimT wrote:
On 8/29/2011 3:09 PM, Lawyerkill wrote: On Aug 29, 4:05 pm, Lawyerkill

*wrote:
On Aug 29, 3:12 pm, *wrote:

Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related
Err, it is on the internet.
That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you use
to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with headlines
like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

While this is nonsense Monsanto is a scary company. Google "Monsanto
Evil" and take your pick. I don't think anyone needs to make anything up
to cast doubts on them.

Heah, heah! Monsanto is indeed the worst of the worst.

HB

So refuse to eat any food produced by them or with the use of any of their
products.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.
Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

*wrote:
On Aug 29, 3:12 pm, *wrote:

Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related
Err, it is on the internet.
That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you use
to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with headlines
like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

While this is nonsense Monsanto is a scary company. Google "Monsanto
Evil" and take your pick. I don't think anyone needs to make anything up
to cast doubts on them.

Heah, heah! * Monsanto is indeed the worst of the worst.

HB

So refuse to eat any food produced by them or with the use of any of their
products.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.- Hide quoted text -

If you can afford the cost!

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

On Aug 29, 3:12 pm, wrote:

Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related
Err, it is on the internet.
That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you
use to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with
headlines like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

While this is nonsense Monsanto is a scary company. Google "Monsanto
Evil" and take your pick. I don't think anyone needs to make
anything up to cast doubts on them.

Heah, heah! Monsanto is indeed the worst of the worst.

HB

So refuse to eat any food produced by them or with the use of any of
their products.

And how are you going to know. They are not required to label GM foods.

Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

On Aug 29, 3:12 pm, wrote:

Please help me get this on the Internet. True or false, why take
chances:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_7S2...eature=related
Err, it is on the internet.
That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you
use to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with
headlines like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

While this is nonsense Monsanto is a scary company. Google "Monsanto
Evil" and take your pick. I don't think anyone needs to make
anything up to cast doubts on them.

Heah, heah! Monsanto is indeed the worst of the worst.

HB

So refuse to eat any food produced by them or with the use of any of
their products.

And how are you going to know. They are not required to label GM foods.

Grow your own. Naturally. Otherwise don't wat.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.
Posted to misc.invest.stocks,talk.bizarre,alt.military.retired,alt.home.repair,talk.politics.guns

Lawyerkill wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Di_7...ture=3Drelated

Err, it is on the internet.

That reminds me, what ever happen to all those nutty newspaper you use
to see at the supermarket checkout? You know the ones with headlines
like," I'm have a space aliens baby".

Now they're on the internet.
--scott