Posted to alt.health,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair

Default $50,000 for KILLING AMERICAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr andDickCheneylike PIGS

On 8/22/2011 8:17 AM, dgk wrote:
On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:44:51 -0500, "
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:16:22 -0700 (PDT), Higgs
wrote:

[...]

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and other so-called Neo-cons are responsible for
starting the false war in Iraq that caused the now perpetual high oil
price, combined with their tax cuts and the crippling war spending that
resulted in the US now being in a virtual depression.

I haven't been following this thread, so I don't know who wrote what,
but I don't see anything "looney"about the above quote.

No, I suppose you wouldn't. The insane will never recognize insanity. To
you, it's normal.

I don't see what's wrong with it either. We went to war with Iraq
because of - oh, Saddam insulted Bush's daddy. No, that wasn't it.
WMDs? Ah, no, though the idea that gas is a WMD is pretty funny in a
world where we dropped Agent Orange all over Vietnam. Um, Oh, because
Saddam was about to get an atomic bomb, that was it. Oh, no, that was
fabricated by Cheney.

Hmm, why did we go to war with Iraq? Oh, it was because of something
that a true American Hero, Maj Gen Smedley Butler, wrote about a while
back. It was so that the wealthy could profit off yet another country.
Yes, that was it. Our taxes fund a war so that the wealthy can make
more money and create jobs overseas.

I've always wondered what was on all those trucks and ships that were
leaving Iraq out one side of the country as US and allied forces entered
from the other? There is also a lot of stuff burred out in the desert.
One thing that has puzzled me is why did Saddam Hussein always brag
about having the damn things? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.health,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair

*wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:16:22 -0700 (PDT), Higgs
wrote:

[...]

[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Which trucks were they?

Because people that have WMDs don't get invaded by a terrorist state
((USA).
Too bad for him it was discovered he didn't in fact have them.
If he had had them, the US army would have been toast by now.

Only a matter of time though before a device is smuggled on to the US
mainland. You have stirred up a hornets nest.

The economic warfare waged against the USA is working too.
Posted to alt.health,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and other so-called Neo-cons are responsible
for starting the false war in Iraq that caused the now perpetual
high oil price, combined with their tax cuts and the crippling war
spending that resulted in the US now being in a virtual depression.

I've always wondered what was on all those trucks and ships that were
leaving Iraq out one side of the country as US and allied forces
entered from the other?

If there were any (and I didn't hear or read about any such convoys)
then tell us where they went.

Any ships leaving Iraq were intercepted and inspected by the coalition
navy. You remember the naval blockade of Iraq - don't you? It was that
blockade that intercepted a cargo ship from North Korea that discovered
some scud missles in the cargo hold, but nobody knew where the ship was
going. Finally Yemen spoke out and said "hey, that's our cargo so leave
it alone" and the US and the Spannish navy said "Ok Yemen, you're a fine
and outstanding and secure country, we'll let you have your North Korean
Scud missles" and - they let the ship go!

There is also a lot of stuff burred out in the desert.

Oh, you mean the barrels of chemical weapons that the US gave to Iraq to
use against Iran in the war between those 2 countries?

The same chemical weapons that Rumsfeld delivered to Saddam with a
chuckle and a photographed handshake?

One thing that has puzzled me is why did Saddam Hussein always
brag about having the damn things? ^_^

You really didn't pay attention to current events back then - did you?

Bragging about having weapons (that you really don't have) so that your
enemies don't invade you is almost as good as *actually* having them.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and other so-called Neo-cons are responsible
for starting the false war in Iraq

Anyone else notice that Cheney is claiming (in his book) that he wanted
Bush to bomb Syria back in 2007?

How sad this world will be when all these muslim countries ruled by
former strongmen will be governed instead by islamic fundamentalists.

You think your gov't is too invasive now in your private life - just
wait. The ever-present threat of islamic terrorism will be kicking it
up a few notches in the coming decade, and with it the continued erosion
of civil liberties in western countries.

We're going to look back and long for the days when Hussien, Mubarak,
and Khadafi were in power. We had stability and low oil prices, and we
didn't have to take our shoes off just to get on an airplane.
Posted to alt.health,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I've always wondered what was on all those trucks and ships that were
leaving Iraq out one side of the country as US and allied forces entered
from the other? There is also a lot of stuff burred out in the desert.
One thing that has puzzled me is why did Saddam Hussein always brag
about having the damn things? ^_^

TDD

Some of the most interesting stuff in the after action reports of
interviews with SH's high command is that the people MOST surprised with
the fact we found nothing were Iraqi Generals. All were just SURE that
they had 'em and that one of the other Generals was responsible for
them. At least the perception of WMDs was also used to keep his generals
in line in addition to intimidating anyone in the neighborhood who might
do him harm.

Posted to alt.health,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2011 7:55 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
The Daring wrote:

I've always wondered what was on all those trucks and ships that were
leaving Iraq out one side of the country as US and allied forces entered
from the other? There is also a lot of stuff burred out in the desert.
One thing that has puzzled me is why did Saddam Hussein always brag
about having the damn things? ^_^

TDD

Some of the most interesting stuff in the after action reports of
interviews with SH's high command is that the people MOST surprised with
the fact we found nothing were Iraqi Generals. All were just SURE that
they had 'em and that one of the other Generals was responsible for
them. At least the perception of WMDs was also used to keep his generals
in line in addition to intimidating anyone in the neighborhood who might
do him harm.

I remember reading or hearing reports about WMD components being found
but there was little or no mention in the mainstream media about it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/2...found-in-iraq/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/24vbz4j

Do I know the truth, hell no! The way to tell if ANY politician is
lying, is to see if his/her/its lips are moving. ^_^

TDD