Posted to alt.health,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair

Default $50,000 for KILLING AMERICAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr andDickCheneylike PIGS

On 8/26/2011 7:55 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
The Daring wrote:

I've always wondered what was on all those trucks and ships that were
leaving Iraq out one side of the country as US and allied forces entered
from the other? There is also a lot of stuff burred out in the desert.
One thing that has puzzled me is why did Saddam Hussein always brag
about having the damn things? ^_^

TDD

Some of the most interesting stuff in the after action reports of
interviews with SH's high command is that the people MOST surprised with
the fact we found nothing were Iraqi Generals. All were just SURE that
they had 'em and that one of the other Generals was responsible for
them. At least the perception of WMDs was also used to keep his generals
in line in addition to intimidating anyone in the neighborhood who might
do him harm.

I remember reading or hearing reports about WMD components being found
but there was little or no mention in the mainstream media about it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/2...found-in-iraq/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/24vbz4j

Do I know the truth, hell no! The way to tell if ANY politician is
lying, is to see if his/her/its lips are moving. ^_^

TDD