Posted to alt.health,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default $50,000 for KILLING AMERICAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr andDickCheney like PIGS

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I've always wondered what was on all those trucks and ships that were
leaving Iraq out one side of the country as US and allied forces entered
from the other? There is also a lot of stuff burred out in the desert.
One thing that has puzzled me is why did Saddam Hussein always brag
about having the damn things? ^_^

TDD

Some of the most interesting stuff in the after action reports of
interviews with SH's high command is that the people MOST surprised with
the fact we found nothing were Iraqi Generals. All were just SURE that
they had 'em and that one of the other Generals was responsible for
them. At least the perception of WMDs was also used to keep his generals
in line in addition to intimidating anyone in the neighborhood who might
do him harm.