Posted to alt.health,alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default $50,000 for KILLING AMERICAN TERRORISTS George Bush JrandDickCheneylike PIGS

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and other so-called Neo-cons are responsible
for starting the false war in Iraq that caused the now perpetual
high oil price, combined with their tax cuts and the crippling war
spending that resulted in the US now being in a virtual depression.

I've always wondered what was on all those trucks and ships that were
leaving Iraq out one side of the country as US and allied forces
entered from the other?

If there were any (and I didn't hear or read about any such convoys)
then tell us where they went.

Any ships leaving Iraq were intercepted and inspected by the coalition
navy. You remember the naval blockade of Iraq - don't you? It was that
blockade that intercepted a cargo ship from North Korea that discovered
some scud missles in the cargo hold, but nobody knew where the ship was
going. Finally Yemen spoke out and said "hey, that's our cargo so leave
it alone" and the US and the Spannish navy said "Ok Yemen, you're a fine
and outstanding and secure country, we'll let you have your North Korean
Scud missles" and - they let the ship go!

There is also a lot of stuff burred out in the desert.

Oh, you mean the barrels of chemical weapons that the US gave to Iraq to
use against Iran in the war between those 2 countries?

The same chemical weapons that Rumsfeld delivered to Saddam with a
chuckle and a photographed handshake?

One thing that has puzzled me is why did Saddam Hussein always
brag about having the damn things? ^_^

You really didn't pay attention to current events back then - did you?

Bragging about having weapons (that you really don't have) so that your
enemies don't invade you is almost as good as *actually* having them.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and other so-called Neo-cons are responsible
for starting the false war in Iraq

Anyone else notice that Cheney is claiming (in his book) that he wanted
Bush to bomb Syria back in 2007?

How sad this world will be when all these muslim countries ruled by
former strongmen will be governed instead by islamic fundamentalists.

You think your gov't is too invasive now in your private life - just
wait. The ever-present threat of islamic terrorism will be kicking it
up a few notches in the coming decade, and with it the continued erosion
of civil liberties in western countries.

We're going to look back and long for the days when Hussien, Mubarak,
and Khadafi were in power. We had stability and low oil prices, and we
didn't have to take our shoes off just to get on an airplane.