Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gaddafi found!

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

HB, could you do me a favor and define "racist"? I see the word tossed
around a lot by a lot of people and I'm curious as to what the definition
is or what exactly you believe it means. I'm not trying to be
mean or nasty to you but I'm really curious about what the word "racist"
signifies, implies to or is defined by different people. I've noticed
that the word is often used when something said or written provokes a
strong emotional response from certain people. Please enlighten me.

Although I agree "racist" is an accusation thrown around too often, in this
case you need look no further than this poster's name for the
President--"uncle tombama"--to understand why he is perceived as having
racist motives. If he can't criticize Obama without referring to his race
that is a big old clue to how he thinks. I disapprove of some things the
President and his administration have done (or failed to do) but I seem to
be able to express my disapproval without making reference to the color of
the President's skin, same as with every previous President. Someone who
cannot do that, who is compelled to refer to President Obama's race, well,
they're revealing something about themselves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"DGDevin" wrote:

Although I agree "racist" is an accusation thrown around too often, in this
case you need look no further than this poster's name for the
President--"uncle tombama"--to understand why he is perceived as having
racist motives.

You have any indication that the poster is white? If he is not, then
it could be a reference that indicates the poster feels the President
tossed the Blacks that voted for him overboard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/23/2011 2:46 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In articleOpSdnVFxhodtcs7TnZ2dnUVZ_qWdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
wrote:

Although I agree "racist" is an accusation thrown around too often, in this
case you need look no further than this poster's name for the
President--"uncle tombama"--to understand why he is perceived as having
racist motives.

You have any indication that the poster is white? If he is not, then
it could be a reference that indicates the poster feels the President
tossed the Blacks that voted for him overboard.

bingo, we have a winner!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...

You have any indication that the poster is white? If he is not, then
it could be a reference that indicates the poster feels the President
tossed the Blacks that voted for him overboard.

That requires the poster to believe Obama could be expected to run his
administration in a certain way because he's black, and to believe that
black Americans voted for him because they expected him to take care of them
and are disappointed because he didn't play racial favorites once he was in
the Oval Office. On every count that too is racist. Either way "Uncle
Tombama" is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed:

"LOOK AT THE RESULTS, MORON BUTTLICKER."

I mean, does that sound like someone you'd like to be seated next to on a
long plane flight?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Only if I'm an air marshall, carrying hand cuffs, firearm,
and pepper spray.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...

"LOOK AT THE RESULTS, MORON BUTTLICKER."

I mean, does that sound like someone you'd like to be seated
next to on a
long plane flight?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/23/2011 7:45 PM, DGDevin wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...

You have any indication that the poster is white? If he is not, then
it could be a reference that indicates the poster feels the President
tossed the Blacks that voted for him overboard.

That requires the poster to believe Obama could be expected to run his
administration in a certain way because he's black, and to believe that
black Americans voted for him because they expected him to take care of
them and are disappointed because he didn't play racial favorites once
he was in the Oval Office. On every count that too is racist. Either way
"Uncle Tombama" is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed:

that's what you racists always say about black folks.

"LOOK AT THE RESULTS, MORON BUTTLICKER."

I mean, does that sound like someone you'd like to be seated next to on
a long plane flight?

hate blacks along time?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/23/2011 1:22 PM, DGDevin wrote:

[...]

Well darn, you couldn't define the word either. It's a simple question
and it seems that folks with a certain political predilection can not
define an uncomplicated word. It strikes me that what I've read about
certain individuals using emotional processes rather than rationality
to think things through and control their behavior must be true. It's
a bit disappointing to see minds wasted in such a way but there is a
real need for differing points of view in a healthy society. The need
for opposition and disagreement is real and necessary for us all to
keep us alert and aware of what's going on in the world around us. It
is a matter of survival and I'm glad it exists.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/23/2011 6:45 PM, DGDevin wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...

You have any indication that the poster is white? If he is not, then
it could be a reference that indicates the poster feels the President
tossed the Blacks that voted for him overboard.

That requires the poster to believe Obama could be expected to run his
administration in a certain way because he's black, and to believe that
black Americans voted for him because they expected him to take care of
them and are disappointed because he didn't play racial favorites once
he was in the Oval Office. On every count that too is racist. Either way
"Uncle Tombama" is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed:

"LOOK AT THE RESULTS, MORON BUTTLICKER."

I mean, does that sound like someone you'd like to be seated next to on
a long plane flight?

Let me get this straight, you don't believe that my darker skinned
cousins voted for Obama based on his skin color or the fact that most
of them believe he is Black?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57t4u4c4H98

I love this gal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5wCxxUX7M

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The latest Democrat polls and focuss group must have
determined that "racist" is the latest anti conservative
buzz word.

A couple generations ago, Senator McCarthy settled on
"communist".

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

When white people vote for white candidate because he's
white, that's racist.

When black people vote for black candidate because he's
black, that's NOT racist.

Now, do you understand?
(I don't, either.)

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

Let me get this straight, you don't believe that my darker
skinned
cousins voted for Obama based on his skin color or the fact
that most
of them believe he is Black?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57t4u4c4H98

I love this gal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5wCxxUX7M

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:08:40 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

The latest Democrat polls and focuss group must have
determined that "racist" is the latest anti conservative
buzz word.

A couple generations ago, Senator McCarthy settled on
"communist".

Except Senator McCarthy was right. Soviet Communists *had* infiltrated the
highest levels of government.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I believe that, comrade.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Except Senator McCarthy was right. Soviet Communists *had*
infiltrated the
highest levels of government.

Posted to alt.home.repair

That seems to be the liberal standard. Never answer the
question. Laura Ingraham had a Lib/Dem congressman on,
couple of days ago. I'm not sure if Charlie Rhangel (lib dem
from NYS) answered any of the questions.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

You responded to the wrong post so I suppose you revealed
your IQ. You
couldn't define "racist" either. Liberalism must be a mental
disease
like the ranting irascible rascal on the radio said. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

wrote:
The latest Democrat polls and focuss group must have
determined that "racist" is the latest anti conservative
buzz word.

A couple generations ago, Senator McCarthy settled on
"communist".

Except Senator McCarthy was right. Soviet Communists *had*
infiltrated the highest levels of government.

LInk?

Everything you didn't learn in school about McCarthy and Communists

"TREASON--Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism" by
Ann Coulter

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:15:05 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

wrote:
The latest Democrat polls and focuss group must *have
determined that "racist" is the latest anti conservative
buzz word.

A couple generations ago, Senator McCarthy settled on
"communist".

Except Senator McCarthy was right. *Soviet Communists *had* infiltrated the
highest levels of government.

LInk?

Research. Start with "Venona papers" or "Venona files".
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
The latest Democrat polls and focuss group must *have
determined that "racist" is the latest anti conservative
buzz word.

A couple generations ago, Senator McCarthy settled on
"communist".

Except Senator McCarthy was right. *Soviet Communists *had* infiltrated the
highest levels of government.

Doesn't anybody remember after the Cong. hearing where he held up a
list of what he said were""[number] of card-carrying Communists in
the State Department?"" Later he joked with a colleague that what he
was holding up was his laundry list. Nobody dared speak truth to
power by asking to actually LOOK at the list.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:24:29 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

wrote:
The latest Democrat polls and focuss group must *have
determined that "racist" is the latest anti conservative
buzz word.

A couple generations ago, Senator McCarthy settled on
"communist".

Except Senator McCarthy was right. *Soviet Communists *had* infiltrated the
highest levels of government.

Doesn't anybody remember after the Cong. hearing where he held up a
list of what he said were""[number] of card-carrying Communists in
the State Department?"" Later he joked with a colleague that what he
was holding up was his laundry list. Nobody dared speak truth to
power by asking to actually LOOK at the list.

Must have had a dumb lawyer.

Jummy Hoffa shoes were found on the moon - Johnny Carson