Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gaddafi found!

It would be funny, if our country wasn't needing so much
Preparation H.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
On 8/25/2011 8:25 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:08:40 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

The latest Democrat polls and focuss group must have
determined that "racist" is the latest anti conservative
buzz word.

A couple generations ago, Senator McCarthy settled on
"communist".

Except Senator McCarthy was right. Soviet Communists
*had* infiltrated the
highest levels of government.

It's kinda funny (ironic) that it took so many years to
vindicate the
man and the fruits of the Communist movement have finally
ended up in
The White House. Our poor sodomized country.....

TDD