Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gaddafi found!

On 8/23/2011 6:45 PM, DGDevin wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...

You have any indication that the poster is white? If he is not, then
it could be a reference that indicates the poster feels the President
tossed the Blacks that voted for him overboard.

That requires the poster to believe Obama could be expected to run his
administration in a certain way because he's black, and to believe that
black Americans voted for him because they expected him to take care of
them and are disappointed because he didn't play racial favorites once
he was in the Oval Office. On every count that too is racist. Either way
"Uncle Tombama" is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed:

"LOOK AT THE RESULTS, MORON BUTTLICKER."

I mean, does that sound like someone you'd like to be seated next to on
a long plane flight?

Let me get this straight, you don't believe that my darker skinned
cousins voted for Obama based on his skin color or the fact that most
of them believe he is Black?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57t4u4c4H98

I love this gal: