Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gaddafi found!

The latest Democrat polls and focuss group must have
determined that "racist" is the latest anti conservative
buzz word.

A couple generations ago, Senator McCarthy settled on
"communist".

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Well darn, you couldn't define the word either. It's a
simple question
and it seems that folks with a certain political
predilection can not
define an uncomplicated word. It strikes me that what I've
read about
certain individuals using emotional processes rather than
rationality
to think things through and control their behavior must be
true. It's
a bit disappointing to see minds wasted in such a way but
there is a
real need for differing points of view in a healthy society.
The need
for opposition and disagreement is real and necessary for us
all to
keep us alert and aware of what's going on in the world
around us. It
is a matter of survival and I'm glad it exists.

TDD