Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USM HTS 25 Staple gun - Where to get staples?

Anyone heard of this model? I found this staple gun in our house when we
bought it. I haven't measured them yet, but the staples are wider than
T50, and it only takes 1/4" deep staples.

The body of the gun is a little smaller than the typical T-50, which
might be a useful feature in just the right situation. It seems a shame
to throw it out, but this may be the first thing I have been unable to
find out anything about on the internet.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Builders Hardware.
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Greg Guarino, Joe Blow wrote:
I have a HTS 56 Staple gun, USM corp. Redding CA (where I am) no info just hit
and miss, try different staples out

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-646507-.htm

Staples Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 8 May 4th 09 11:03 AM
Staple gun SirBenjamin UK diy 0 December 11th 06 03:00 PM
U staples Eigenvector Home Repair 5 June 16th 06 10:14 PM
Where to get staples [email protected] Home Repair 12 December 3rd 05 11:15 AM
so, how do I figue out what staples to buy for this Heller staple gun???? william_b_noble Metalworking 4 February 22nd 05 04:17 AM