DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   USM HTS 25 Staple gun - Where to get staples? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/327522-usm-hts-25-staple-gun-where-get-staples.html)

Greg Guarino[_2_] August 22nd 11 03:42 AM

USM HTS 25 Staple gun - Where to get staples?

Anyone heard of this model? I found this staple gun in our house when we
bought it. I haven't measured them yet, but the staples are wider than
T50, and it only takes 1/4" deep staples.

The body of the gun is a little smaller than the typical T-50, which
might be a useful feature in just the right situation. It seems a shame
to throw it out, but this may be the first thing I have been unable to
find out anything about on the internet.

Roy August 22nd 11 04:45 AM

USM HTS 25 Staple gun - Where to get staples?

Builders Hardware.

Joe Blow May 19th 20 10:14 PM

USM HTS 25 Staple gun - Where to get staples?

replying to Greg Guarino, Joe Blow wrote:
I have a HTS 56 Staple gun, USM corp. Redding CA (where I am) no info just hit
and miss, try different staples out

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-646507-.htm