Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 12 V flashlight bulbs?

I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.

There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement Bulb (2
Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two bulbs?

Any other possibilities?

Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sounds a little high, but not highway robbery. You can check
Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ebay. Also Google shopping.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"John Doe" wrote in message
eb.com...
I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.

There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement
Bulb (2
Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two
bulbs?

Any other possibilities?

Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"John Doe" wrote in message
eb.com...
I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.

There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement Bulb (2
Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two bulbs?

I would say that would depend if you are buying or selling............

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,free.UseNet

"Steve B" pittmanpirate hotmail.com wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote

I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.

There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement
Bulb (2 Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two
bulbs?

I would say that would depend if you are buying or
selling............

Stop tilting at windmills, Stebie. If you're going to fight spam,
do it right. Obviously I am buying, that's what "needs bulbs"
means.

I do make some stuff, Stebie, but I could not care less whether
you have any interest in it. In other words, I wouldn't even try
selling it to your mother. Hopefully that answers your question,
FWIW.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210 N04/ (sign removed)

If it works, I use it, end of story.

And what are you selling, Stebie, he-man group protection?
--

Steve

From: "Steve B" pittmanpirate hotmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: 12 V flashlight bulbs?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:37:14 -0700

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 19, 4:49*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Sounds a little high, but not highway robbery. You can check
Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ebay. Also Google shopping.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"John Doe" wrote in message

eb.com...
I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.

There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement
Bulb (2
Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two
bulbs?

Any other possibilities?

Thanks.

Try either bulbdirect.com or topbulb.com