Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My panel

The panel in my trailer home is grounded to a water pipe near my water
tank but outside is pex line from under ground. Being water in the pipe
is it still a ground ? There is a grounded box my pigtail attached to
similar as a camper.

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/Jerryohio-2/Me

http://community.webtv.net/Jerryohio-2/OddsEndspictures

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/23/2011 6:37 PM, Jerry Ohio-2 wrote:
The panel in my trailer home is grounded to a water pipe near my water
tank but outside is pex line from under ground. Being water in the pipe
is it still a ground ? There is a grounded box my pigtail attached to
similar as a camper.

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/Jerryohio-2/Me

http://community.webtv.net/Jerryohio-2/OddsEndspictures

The metal piping on your water system is bonded to the electric panel,
which is grounded through the feeder to the trailer, not the other way
around
Posted to alt.home.repair

Didn't think of it that way ,thanks !!