Posted to comp.ms.windows.advocacy,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.home.repair

Default I would like to apologize to the world for being from the Americanterritories.

America (or, to deflate the American ego, "the United States part of
America") has destroyed everything it has touched, and turned it into a
stuffed toy, a product jingle, a late-night "risky" show.

We embrace the cultures of the world, for they probably have something
great we can put in a California wrap, or some excellent "primitive
sounding" music we can put on to show how open-minded we are.

Yes, America is disgusting, on three levels:

I. Physical

The entire landscape is now strip malls, department stores, drive thrus,
liquor racks, convenience stores, outlet malls and concrete, plastic,
metal, concrete, concrete, concrete.

We get sicker every year as our industry - mostly United States industry
and unregulated collaborators in Mexico and Texas - pours literally
millions of tons of waste into our environment. It's not the easy stuff
we used to make, from burning coal and wood. Now it's invisible and
creates mutations, and from those, cancers. But we'll die with the
latest in home electronics, plastic housewares and entertainment titles.

II. Social

Our collective mentality is guilt, so our behavior pattern follows thus:

A. Expect guilt, so have shame, thus attempt to compromise or pacify in
every situation.
B. Consequently, situation gets out of control and the individual ends
up serving compromise motives.
C. The individual resents that his or her own desire was not acted out,
becomes resentful, and thus acts out in one of two ways:

1. passive: subtle sabotage, petty quarrelling, dilatory behavior,
disorganization, refusal to make decisions, resentment, smouldering hatred.
2. active: insane behavior, destruction, hatred, violence, sodomy,
active hatred.

D. Society spanks back with its multitude of people with no better
purpose to serve than feeding their own egos the gratification of making
someone else conform to the "group consensus ideal." Often these
enforcers are the most beaten themselves and act from inner spite (see C2).
E. The individual becomes penitent, and even more guilty. Back to A, but
let's call it A1 because this is a new generation of A, in which the
stakes of guilt are much higher.
F. At some point, AN becomes unstable and a mental breakdown occurs; a
new personality modification allows the individual to avoid similar
humiliation by avoiding any conflict related to the punishment (D).

This is the cycle found in: crime, welfare, drug addiction, obsessive
sex consumption, Christianity, Judaism, Islam and other guilt-based
religions. Religion also contains "morality" which society agrees is a
good foundation. This religious foundation to society tells us that
there is a group consensus ideal behavior to which we must conform, or
feel guilty. If we feel guilty, we can submit to the group and be
forgiven, and therefore accept less power in exchange for fewer
instances of conflict.

In other words, "OBEY."

III. Individual

The cowering individual, a conflicted festering soup of guilts,
conflicts, emotions, desires, and ideals smothered under a thick meal of
social conditioning that prevents analysis of the machine of the mind,
and from that, liberation from its boundaries. As most religion,
politics, and government entirely encourages the individual to
externalize behavioral decision-making, using symbols or other people as
reference points, most individuals are unable to make decisions
including those required for introspection.

Because no one can make decisions, they fumble and then blame others,
consequently dedicating their lives to pet causes and resentments. But
does anyone actually do what they want to do?

Luckily, if you serve a corporate society, all you need to do is get up
and go to work. Hit the drive thru, corporate health care, shooting
range and adult news-stand, because Amerika is prosperity.

America grosses out even Americans. Democracy means that while it's
under our control, it's never under our control, since the "other"
(whoever they are) somehow won half the votes and so there's no real
plan only a series of compromises. So what do we do? We apologize. And
then try to purchase your time for goods and services.

IT'S NOBODY'S FAULT!!!1!
Posted to alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 7:03*pm, tom c wrote:
[...]

It's important to start remedial home repairs with the correct tools.
Go into the garage and find a 'hammer'. It's the lump of metal with a
wooden handle that people use to bend nails. Ask your wife to come
into the garage and hand her the hammer. She'll know what to do with
it. Oh, and stand over a plastic tarpaulin - don't ruin her day by
making her clean up afterwards. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 6:03*pm, tom c wrote:
America (or, to deflate the American ego, "the United States part of
America") has destroyed everything it has touched, and turned it into a
stuffed toy, a product jingle, a late-night "risky" show.

(Cross posted links deleted)

I'd like to apologize to the world for you being from the American
territories as well.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 6:03*pm, tom c wrote:

IT'S NOBODY'S FAULT!

"American territories"? Does this mean Canada? JK, B^)

Posted to alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 12:03*am, tom c wrote:
[...]

Ah. I've been explaining this here for some time. Don't get too
depressed. You could emigrate. There are lots of Americans here in
the UK seen the light.
You might like to look up these too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_Destiny
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filibuster_(military)

Posted to alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 12:01*pm, harry wrote:
On Jun 6, 12:03*am, tom c wrote:

[...]

You might like to look up these too.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifes...er_(military)- Hide quoted text -

We just met our new neighbors a couple of days ago, from the UK.. They
have a monstrous off-road vehicle on a trailer they park in their
driveway and it looks REALLY GROSS. Are they here bcause they were
kicked out of London and the UK?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/6/2011 8:36 AM, Country wrote:
On Jun 5, 6:03 pm, tom wrote:
America (or, to deflate the American ego, "the United States part of
America") has destroyed everything it has touched, and turned it into a
stuffed toy, a product jingle, a late-night "risky" show.

(Cross posted links deleted)

I'd like to apologize to the world for you being from the American
territories as well.

-C-

I nominate this best comedic post June 2011. Very Tim Allen.

:-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 6:03 pm, tom wrote:
America (or, to deflate the American ego, "the United States part of
America") has destroyed everything it has touched, and turned it into a
stuffed toy, a product jingle, a late-night "risky" show.
(Cross posted links deleted)

I'd like to apologize to the world for you being from the American
territories as well.

-C-

I nominate this best comedic post June 2011. Very Tim Allen.

:-)

This guy..

"On 2 October 1978, Tim Allen Dick was arrested in Detroit for
possession of a pound and a half of cocaine. Under Michigan law, he
could have been sentenced to life in prison. Instead he turned state's
evidence -- the legal term for ratting on your cohorts. Allen
reportedly fingered at least 21 co-conspirators, and in exchange, he
was sentenced to just five years under the more lenient (at that time)
federal law. He was paroled after 2½ years, and after dropping his
last name, he has become one of America's most successful ex-cons gone
legit."

http://www.nndb.com/people/279/000025204/

His fed time was Milan, MI.

Nah. Not that guy!

the funny one. he did a rodney dangerfield show back in the day.
heeheehheehaahaahahaa tools! I miss Rodney.
Posted to alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 9:00*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

You might like to look up these too.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifes...ia.org/...Hide quoted text -

We just met our new neighbors a couple of days ago, from the UK.. They
have a monstrous off-road vehicle on a trailer they park in their
driveway and it looks REALLY GROSS. *Are they here bcause they were
kicked out of London and the UK?- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you ask them? How should I know? They may be Al Qaeda for
all I know come to blow y'all up :-) Stupid boy.
What relevance has the trailer to the discussion?
What is "GROSS".
144 or just big?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 6:03 pm, tom *wrote:
America (or, to deflate the American ego, "the United States part of
America") has destroyed everything it has touched, and turned it into a
stuffed toy, a product jingle, a late-night "risky" show.

(Cross posted links deleted)

I'd like to apologize to the world for you being from the American
territories as well.

-C-

I nominate this best comedic post June 2011. Very Tim Allen.

:-)

Nothing funny about it.
Substantially accurate.
Now he needs to get on his knees and beg forgiveness.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 6:03 pm, tom *wrote:
America (or, to deflate the American ego, "the United States part of
America") has destroyed everything it has touched, and turned it into a
stuffed toy, a product jingle, a late-night "risky" show.

(Cross posted links deleted)

I'd like to apologize to the world for you being from the American
territories as well.

-C-

I nominate this best comedic post June 2011. Very Tim Allen.

:-)

Nothing funny about it.
Substantially accurate.
Now he needs to get on his *knees and beg forgiveness.

**** THAT HARRY....YOU BOTH NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING BORN, PERIOD !
BOOWAHAHAHAHA.....PAST THE CRUMPETS
PAT ECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Ah. I've been explaining this here for some time. Don't get too
depressed. You could emigrate. There are lots of Americans here in
the UK seen the light.

Yeah, what's the unemployment rate there?

You might like to look up these too.

Or these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britsh_empire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonialism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarch...United_Kingdom

Posted to alt.home.repair

{HE WHO THROW A ROCK THROUGH OUR WINDOWS & THEN HIDES IS BOTH OUR
ENEMY}

HARRY NO! NO GRINGOS GOING TO MOVE TO RONDON.
AMERICANS TOURIST & DESERTERS ENJOY THEMSELVES IN ENGRAND ONLY CAUSE
YOU ARE ALL STILL TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR INVADING THE AMERICAN
TERRITORIES.....UNSSUCCESFULLY I MIGHT ADD.
THAT OR YOURE PREPPING FOR ANOTHER INVASION, YOU FREAKING BEATLE
YOU

AS YOU SEE, I'M PART CHINESE .... BOOWAHAHAHAHA.

YOU TOO TOM, CHILLAX!
YOU OFF TOPIC ROC NES MONSTER POSTER.
PAT ECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Ghost in The Machine wrote:

AS YOU SEE, I'M PART CHINESE .... BOOWAHAHAHAHA.

You from the Bronx.

Posted to comp.ms.windows.advocacy,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.home.repair

On 6/5/2011 4:03 PM, tom c wrote:
America (or, to deflate the American ego, "the United States part of
America")

The United States of Mexico, aka "Mexico"
The United States of America, aka "America"

It's not about ego, but I guess if your goal is to try to deflate the
American ego, I guess it's worth a shot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

You are a little late. Your president has already apologized to the world.
If you don't like it here, move to the country of your choosing.

Posted to comp.ms.windows.advocacy,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.home.repair

In ,
tom c typed:
[...]

Huh? Did you say something?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 7, 6:49*am, G. Morgan wrote:
harry wrote:
Ah. I've been explaining this here for some time. Don't *get too
depressed. *You could emigrate. There are lots of Americans here in
the UK seen the light.

Yeah, what's the unemployment rate there?

You might like to look up these too.

Or these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britsh_empire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonialism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarch...United_Kingdom

I think our unemployment is not quite as bad as yours. The outlook
however does not look good.
However if you get the reps in you can really look out.

I am pretty well informed on the topics you outline.
The alternative to monarchy is the likes of Saddam Hussein and George
Bush. No contest there then.

How about the whole of America, stolen from it's owners who were
euthanised,murdered and ethnically cleansed. 2,000,000 of them

You might look at this website too.
http://www.freehawaii.org/

You might look into what happened to the native Alaskans.
Not to mention the Philipines and central American countries.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 7, 7:26*am, G. Morgan wrote:
The Ghost in The Machine wrote:

AS YOU SEE, I'M PART CHINESE .... *BOOWAHAHAHAHA.

You from the Bronx.

Bedlam more likely.
http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~jjwack/bedlam.jpg