Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default I would like to apologize to the world for being from the Americanterritories.

On 6/6/2011 3:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:18:57 -0500, wrote:

On 6/6/2011 8:36 AM, Country wrote:
On Jun 5, 6:03 pm, tom wrote:
America (or, to deflate the American ego, "the United States part of
America") has destroyed everything it has touched, and turned it into a
stuffed toy, a product jingle, a late-night "risky" show.
(Cross posted links deleted)

I'd like to apologize to the world for you being from the American
territories as well.

-C-

I nominate this best comedic post June 2011. Very Tim Allen.

:-)

This guy..

"On 2 October 1978, Tim Allen Dick was arrested in Detroit for
possession of a pound and a half of cocaine. Under Michigan law, he
could have been sentenced to life in prison. Instead he turned state's
evidence -- the legal term for ratting on your cohorts. Allen
reportedly fingered at least 21 co-conspirators, and in exchange, he
was sentenced to just five years under the more lenient (at that time)
federal law. He was paroled after 2½ years, and after dropping his
last name, he has become one of America's most successful ex-cons gone
legit."

http://www.nndb.com/people/279/000025204/

His fed time was Milan, MI.

Nah. Not that guy!

the funny one. he did a rodney dangerfield show back in the day.
heeheehheehaahaahahaa tools! I miss Rodney.