Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default I would like to apologize to the world for being from theAmerican territories.

On Jun 7, 6:49*am, G. Morgan wrote:
harry wrote:
Ah. I've been explaining this here for some time. Don't *get too
depressed. *You could emigrate. There are lots of Americans here in
the UK seen the light.

Yeah, what's the unemployment rate there?

You might like to look up these too.

Or these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britsh_empire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonialism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarch...United_Kingdom

I think our unemployment is not quite as bad as yours. The outlook
however does not look good.
However if you get the reps in you can really look out.

I am pretty well informed on the topics you outline.
The alternative to monarchy is the likes of Saddam Hussein and George
Bush. No contest there then.

How about the whole of America, stolen from it's owners who were
euthanised,murdered and ethnically cleansed. 2,000,000 of them

You might look at this website too.
http://www.freehawaii.org/

You might look into what happened to the native Alaskans.
Not to mention the Philipines and central American countries.