Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean up OC foam on hardwood

I've got a couple small areas of hardwood floor that caught some fine
overspray of open cell foam that was being applied to a vertical duct.
What i'm wanting to know is there a product (acetone, lacquer thinner,
minerial sprits, etc.) that will cut this foam without cutting the
waterborne poly that is on the floor. I could always touch up the floor
poly, but if i don't have to that'd be better.
--
Steve Barker

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
I've got a couple small areas of hardwood floor that caught some fine
overspray of open cell foam that was being applied to a vertical duct.
What i'm wanting to know is there a product (acetone, lacquer thinner,
minerial sprits, etc.) that will cut this foam without cutting the
waterborne poly that is on the floor. I could always touch up the floor
poly, but if i don't have to that'd be better.
--
Steve Barker

The "Great Stuff spray foam says use Acetone. I don't know what foam you
used. WW