Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Service at home depot.

According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Well he couldn't very well spend any money with his arms cuffed behind
his back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 10, 11:44*pm, mm wrote:
According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Not hard to believe at all. Just tell them a story, like your idiot
friend is laughing his ass off about how stupid you were to trust him
to put the cuffs on you, or that your girlfriend lost the key. No
problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"mm" wrote in message
According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold cutters are.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

Why would anyone want to cut a bold?

Candid Camera did similar skit in NYC, decades ago. One
local fellow whipped out a cuff key and took em off of Allen
Funt.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Cheri" wrote in message
"mm" wrote in message
According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot,
and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold
cutters are.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cheri" wrote in :

"mm" wrote in message
According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold cutters are.

Cheri

The Leno writers missed out on that awesome punchline.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Cheri" wrote in :

"mm" wrote in message
According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold cutters are.

Cheri

The Leno writers missed out on that awesome punchline.

The Leno writers miss out on a lot, like writing anything that's halfway
funny for starters.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Red Green" wrote in message
"Cheri" wrote in :

"mm" wrote in message
According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold cutters are.

Cheri

The Leno writers missed out on that awesome punchline.

The Leno writers miss out on a lot, like writing anything that's halfway
funny for starters.

Cheri

I agree. We were diehard Tonight Show fans for decades, including Leno but
we stopped enjoying him a couple of years ago. I don't get Letterman, so
it's now Jimmy Kemmel for us, off the DVR the next day. Maybe once every 3
weeks he might even have a group performing that we have actually heard of.
Yea, we're in our 50s.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Joe J" wrote in message

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Red Green" wrote in message
"Cheri" wrote in :

"mm" wrote in message
According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold cutters are.

Cheri

The Leno writers missed out on that awesome punchline.

The Leno writers miss out on a lot, like writing anything that's halfway
funny for starters.

Cheri

I agree. We were diehard Tonight Show fans for decades, including Leno
but we stopped enjoying him a couple of years ago. I don't get Letterman,
so it's now Jimmy Kemmel for us, off the DVR the next day. Maybe once
every 3 weeks he might even have a group performing that we have actually
heard of. Yea, we're in our 50s.

You know you're old when you'd rather go to sleep than watch late night.
All of them have become political mouth puppets for the liberals, and are
b-o-r-i-n-g.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 11, 1:01*am, "Cheri" wrote:
"mm" wrote in message

According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold cutters are.

Cheri

Actually it's more likely that they wouldn't *what* bolt cutters are.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On May 11, 1:01 am, "Cheri" wrote:
"mm" wrote in message

According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

Except none of the help at HD would know where the bold cutters are.

Cheri

Actually it's more likely that they wouldn't *what* bolt cutters are.

reply:

Now that's even closer to the truth.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"mm" wrote in message ...

According to Leno,

Guy in handcuffs, escaped from cops, ran into Home Depot, and asked
for bolt cutters.

Amazing, Leno said, actually found someone to help him.

The HD employee probably felt sympathetic towards someone with a similar
background to his own, i.e. a grade-school education and a criminal record.