Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ice maker off colored ice

You sound like my dad, who used to claim that power windows on an automobile were "just one more thing that can break".

Not to say I disagree with him, or you. An ice-maker is a convenience, especially for we absent-minded (a nice way of saying ADD) types. There are times I need a continuous supply of ice, such as family get-togethers (particularly in Summertime) and having four ice cube trays is insufficient to the task, I don't have the time to be stockpiling ice cubes the week ahead, and I don't like paying someone else to freeze water in a convenient form for me.

In a fridge/freezer that is reliable, an ice-maker is not going to be all that more prone to breaking than any other component. In a unit that is "meh" (like the noisy P.O.S. I bought from Sears) an ice-maker is definitely going to be extra headaches.

colored conduit mm Home Repair 11 November 14th 10 02:43 AM
Colored or dyed veneers John Woodturning 8 December 7th 07 01:31 AM
colored solder? brassbend Metalworking 22 October 28th 05 05:57 PM
colored glazing putty Rob Woodworking 2 May 1st 05 01:31 AM