Posted to alt.home.repair

Default It's the stove again.

On Tuesday, March 8, 2011 7:35:41 PM UTC-8, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
(Charles Bishop) wrote:

When I try to turn on any of the four burners, the back right burner
igniter sparks, no matter which burner knob I turn on.

FWIW, all four igniters normally spark when any burner is turned on.

I wish that I knew the make and model of my friend's propane stove, but that is clearly not the case with his stove. The ignitor for each burner activates only when that burner's knob is turned.

OP: What is the make and model of your stove?
Posted to alt.home.repair

(Charles Bishop) wrote:

When I try to turn on any of the four burners, the back right burner
igniter sparks, no matter which burner knob I turn on.

FWIW, all four igniters normally spark when any burner is turned on.

I wish that I knew the make and model of my friend's propane stove, but that is clearly not the case with his stove. The ignitor for each burner activates only when that burner's knob is turned.

OP: What is the make and model of your stove?

My glasstop ge profile sparks all 4 ignitors when any knob is turned
to the light position as well. I figured they were all that way as
it's a lot simpler. It only has to have one sparker.

Insurance-Wood Stove vs Pellet Stove littlefilly2 Home Ownership 1 May 6th 08 01:56 AM
stove fit VisionSet UK diy 0 April 19th 07 08:08 PM
GE GAS STOVE MoM Home Repair 8 December 14th 05 06:49 AM
Installing pellet stove into existing prefab wood stove chimney northcountry Home Repair 2 May 16th 05 03:53 PM
Over Stove Microware? Distance Above Stove? Percival P. Cassidy Home Repair 8 March 28th 05 08:19 PM