DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   It's the stove again. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/319960-re-its-stove-again.html)

RosemontCrest March 9th 11 04:23 AM

It's the stove again.

On Tuesday, March 8, 2011 7:35:41 PM UTC-8, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
(Charles Bishop) wrote:

When I try to turn on any of the four burners, the back right burner
igniter sparks, no matter which burner knob I turn on.

FWIW, all four igniters normally spark when any burner is turned on.

I wish that I knew the make and model of my friend's propane stove, but that is clearly not the case with his stove. The ignitor for each burner activates only when that burner's knob is turned.

OP: What is the make and model of your stove?

jamesgangnc[_3_] March 9th 11 12:42 PM

It's the stove again.

(Charles Bishop) wrote:

When I try to turn on any of the four burners, the back right burner
igniter sparks, no matter which burner knob I turn on.

FWIW, all four igniters normally spark when any burner is turned on.

I wish that I knew the make and model of my friend's propane stove, but that is clearly not the case with his stove. The ignitor for each burner activates only when that burner's knob is turned.

OP: What is the make and model of your stove?

My glasstop ge profile sparks all 4 ignitors when any knob is turned
to the light position as well. I figured they were all that way as
it's a lot simpler. It only has to have one sparker.