Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default What works as well as DOW scrubbing bubbles, but doesn't clog?

What works as well as DOW scrubbing bubbles, but doesn't clog?

This is my second big can of Dow scrubbing bubbles bathtub cleaner
that has clogged when almost full.

I'm not crazy about the smell and I don't always use it to clean the
bathtub.

But it does work, without scratching my enamel tub. Is there another
good cleaner that works easily that woun't clog like this does.

Or is there a good way to unclog this. I'm pretty sure I tried hard
with the last can, but I'm willing to try again, especially if you
have a suggestion. It will dribble a little out of the tube, with
the nozzle removed, but so far it doesnt' shoot like I'd expect. I
can soak the nozzle and I save old good nozzles in the basement.

Easier Method of Scrubbing a Deck? [email protected] Home Repair 13 February 4th 21 02:45 PM
dishwasher clog observer Home Repair 4 June 30th 08 12:53 PM
Anyone try it?? Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner tomkanpa Home Repair 8 August 31st 06 02:30 AM
Free Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner [email protected] Home Repair 1 May 23rd 06 12:33 AM
toilet always clog mark charon Home Repair 14 November 21st 03 11:48 PM