Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone try it?? Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner

I know this is a better question for rec.home.cleaning, but that group
isn't too active as of late.

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

Posted to alt.home.repair

tomkanpa wrote in message
.com...
I know this is a better question for rec.home.cleaning, but that group
isn't too active as of late.

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

If I can find it in the stores, I'm going to buy it this week, so we'll
see. I'm really curious about it too.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

A guy I know (who is uber-lazy) said it was wonderful - sparkling clean
shower with no effort - which is enough for me to go out and get one.
Especially knowing how this guy wouldn't lift a finger to clean the
shower.

tomkanpa wrote:
I know this is a better question for rec.home.cleaning, but that group
isn't too active as of late.

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28 Aug 2006 11:28:26 -0700, "wpattison"
wrote:

A guy I know (who is uber-lazy) said it was wonderful - sparkling clean
shower with no effort - which is enough for me to go out and get one.
Especially knowing how this guy wouldn't lift a finger to clean the
shower.

I don't clean the showers, Wifey does. I've been talking about the
auto cleaner for awhile now. She says 'scrubbing bubles' don't scrub
too much compared to other products. A guess with daily treatments,
it should work over time, thanks for your feedback.

later,

tom @ www.BlankHelp.com

tomkanpa wrote:
I know this is a better question for rec.home.cleaning, but that group
isn't too active as of late.

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

tomkanpa wrote:
I know this is a better question for rec.home.cleaning, but that group
isn't too active as of late.

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

Coincidentally, a local TV news (????) show does a "Does It Work?"
segment one night a week and did a test of one of these products a
couple of weeks ago. Two (or was it three?) different folks took it
and used it a week and the assessment was universal--it didn't work at
all....mold, grime, uggh!, etc., all were rampant at the end of the
test period.

Posted to alt.home.repair

It seems to work just fine for us. Last person out of the shower in the
morning hits the switch. Nasty stuff DON'T get it in your eyes! Wife
peeks into the shower to see if it was really doing anything. It
was......

Posted to alt.home.repair

I believe you have to start with an initial deep-cleaning before using
it. It's purpose is to prevent dirt/scum/etc. from building up - not
to eliminate an already dirty shower. Kind of like the Roomba's - for
foot-clean floors in between the occasional deep cleanings.

dpb wrote:
tomkanpa wrote:
I know this is a better question for rec.home.cleaning, but that group
isn't too active as of late.

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

Coincidentally, a local TV news (????) show does a "Does It Work?"
segment one night a week and did a test of one of these products a
couple of weeks ago. Two (or was it three?) different folks took it
and used it a week and the assessment was universal--it didn't work at
all....mold, grime, uggh!, etc., all were rampant at the end of the
test period.

Posted to alt.home.repair

These guys have some recs on cleaning shower enclosures:
http://www.bathenclosures.org/basics/cleaning.htm

"tomkanpa" wrote in message
oups.com...
I know this is a better question for rec.home.cleaning, but that group
isn't too active as of late.

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

Posted to alt.home.repair

tomkanpa wrote:
I know this is a better question for rec.home.cleaning, but that group
isn't too active as of late.

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

My wife bought one about three months ago. Useless.