Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

Default Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 13, 8:43*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Anyone have one what? A President or a Molotov cocktail?

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

In article
,
Country wrote:

On Feb 13, 8:43*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Anyone have one what? A President or a Molotov cocktail?

-C-

I Have a metal roof. It's great! and I believe it's all made out of
recycled metal. old cars.
--
Karma, What a concept!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 13, 9:06*am, Lamumba wrote:
In article
,

*Country wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:43*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Anyone have one what? A President or a Molotov cocktail?

-C-

I Have a metal roof. It's great! and I believe it's all made out of
recycled metal. old cars.
--
Karma, What a concept!

Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take much
upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at your house
won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On 2/13/2011 6:43 AM, Colonel Polyps wrote:
Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Umm no, but I think I can get a tinfoil hat for you.

Perhaps it would be better for you to get a home with rubber walls
instead of a metal roof. Just a thought.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

Country wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:43 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Anyone have one what? A President or a Molotov cocktail?

-C-

I Have a metal roof. It's great! and I believe it's all made out of
recycled metal. old cars.
--
Karma, What a concept!

Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take much
upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at your house
won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater

Yup, metal roofs are all good.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

Country wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:43 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Anyone have one what? A President or a Molotov cocktail?

-C-

I Have a metal roof. It's great! and I believe it's all made out of
recycled metal. old cars.
--
Karma, What a concept!

Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take much
upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at your house
won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater

Yup, *metal roofs are all good.- Hide quoted text -

Far better to get a poured concrete home with steel rebar
reinforcement. Concrete walls and roof a foot thick, roll down steel
storm shutters too.

Think of it as a bunker
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

Country wrote:
[...]

I did a mansion in Palm Beach had 20 tons of rebar on the roof. But it
still lacks psyhcotronic-deflecting properties.
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/history.html
Read more.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 13, 2:01*pm, Tim Howard wrote:
On 2/13/2011 6:43 AM, Colonel Polyps wrote:

Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Umm no, but I think I can get a tinfoil hat for you.

Perhaps it would be better for you to get a home with rubber walls
instead of a metal roof. *Just a thought.

I knew you were going to say that.
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/history.html
Süleyman the Magnificent, leader the Ottoman Empire during the 16th
century, disguised his massive AFDB from his psychotronically-advanced
adversaries, the Catholic Church and Holy Roman Empire, with a cunning
turban covering.
Goober mental mind readers are available Monday through Friday 9-5.
All other hours you are on your own. Don't be caught with your pants
down. get your AFDB now. Even searching through the recycled aluminum
can you can pound one together with little effort. Beware of pinholes.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 13, 8:43*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Oh My Goodness. This is approaching new territory, even for this
bunch

RonB

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On 2/13/2011 2:07 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
(snip)
Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take much
upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at your house
won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater

Yup, metal roofs are all good.

They do play hell with radio reception, though, unless you rig an
outside antenna.

--
aem sends....
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

aemeijers wrote in
:

On 2/13/2011 2:07 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
(snip)
Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take much
upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at your house
won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater

Yup, metal roofs are all good.

They do play hell with radio reception, though, unless you rig an
outside antenna.

That depends.....I have an all metal shop, steel frame, sheetmetal walls,
ceiling, etc. My FM stereo plays just fine in there with a car antenna
leaning against a bench over by the wall.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

History shows that today's bailout will become
tomorrow's entitlement.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

)

History shows that today's bailout will become
tomorrow's entitlement.

perhaps but without the bailouts unemployment wouldnt be 10% but more
like over 30%/

Too bad the sub primers werent tossed a life prteserver at the
beginning, the whole mess may have been avoidable.........

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On 2/13/2011 11:29 AM, Colonel Polyps wrote:
On Feb 13, 2:01 pm, Tim wrote:
On 2/13/2011 6:43 AM, Colonel Polyps wrote:

Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Umm no, but I think I can get a tinfoil hat for you.

Perhaps it would be better for you to get a home with rubber walls
instead of a metal roof. Just a thought.

I knew you were going to say that.

Are you an f___ing psychic too?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 13, 3:48*pm, RonB wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:43*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Oh My Goodness. *This is approaching new territory, even for this
bunch

RonB

Bring the war home. Defend the Constitution from the enemies in the
executive branch.
MLK worshippers are violent lying racist sociopaths.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:30:36 -0500, aemeijers
wrote:

On 2/13/2011 2:07 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
(snip)
Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take much
upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at your house
won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater

Yup, metal roofs are all good.

They do play hell with radio reception, though, unless you rig an
outside antenna.

No they do not. It would have to be grounded.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

wrote:

On 2/13/2011 2:07 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
(snip)
Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take
much upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at
your house won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater

Yup, metal roofs are all good.

They do play hell with radio reception, though, unless you rig an
outside antenna.

No they do not. It would have to be grounded.

Doesn't need to be grounded, however a metal roof isn't going to block radio
transmissions through wood framed walls and windows. Between reflections &
scatter most people are going to get adequate radio reception in the AM/FM
band. Though your signal strength might drop off, but until it drops below
the noise threshold that will be transparent to the average user.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 13, 3:22*pm, " wrote:
)

History shows that today's bailout will become
tomorrow's entitlement.

perhaps but without the bailouts unemployment wouldnt be 10% but more
like over 30%/

Too bad the sub primers werent tossed a life prteserver at the
beginning, the whole mess may have been avoidable.........

MIGHT, not MAY. A common mistake that is spreading like kudzu.

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

wrote:

On 2/13/2011 2:07 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
(snip)
Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take much
upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at your house
won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater

Yup, *metal roofs are all good.

They do play hell with radio reception, though, unless you rig an
outside antenna.

No they do not. *It would have to be grounded. *

The Bush Cartel kidnapped and tortured me when I was young. They stuck
a monitoring device in my back that causes me frequency issues. The
Bush cartel must be imprisoned. Barbara Bush is a slut.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

wrote:

On 2/13/2011 2:07 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
(snip)
Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take
much upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at
your house won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater

Yup, metal roofs are all good.

They do play hell with radio reception, though, unless you rig an
outside antenna.

No they do not. It would have to be grounded.

Doesn't need to be grounded, however a metal roof isn't going to block radio
transmissions through wood framed walls and windows. Between reflections&
scatter most people are going to get adequate radio reception in the AM/FM
band. Though your signal strength might drop off, but until it drops below
the noise threshold that will be transparent to the average user.

Adequate for local stations, maybe. I do MW DXing to fall asleep at
night, searching for the few old-style AM stations that aren't
syndicated babble radio. I have a couple 3-4 small portables that I
rotate, mostly rat-shack branded sangeans or grundigs, that do amazing
things for a tiny radio. But when I used to spend long weekends at a
relatives A-frame with standing-seam metal roof, the signal was very
attenuated other than out the exposed elevated end of the house. I've
had similar problems in metal-sided houses. Faraday wasn't making it up.
There are rooms in the basement where I work lined with expanded metal
mesh, to protect the stuff that used to live in those rooms.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 7:48 am, RonB wrote:
On Feb 14, 3:40 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

And its getting better.

RonB

Apparently that last one did not go. You do not have a monitoring
device stuck in your back

How is it powered?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 14, 7:48 am, RonB wrote:
On Feb 14, 3:40 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

And its getting better.

RonB

Apparently that last one did not go. You do not have a monitoring
device stuck in your back

How is it powered?

Probably involves a reciprocating hand motion in the area of his groin....

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 14, 7:48 am, RonB wrote:

On Feb 14, 3:40 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

And its getting better.

RonB
Apparently that last one did not go. You do not have a monitoring
device stuck in your back

How is it powered?

Ask George HW Bush. He is the mother ****er that stuck it there.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 14, 7:48 am, RonB wrote:
On Feb 14, 3:40 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

And its getting better.

RonB

Apparently that last one did not go. You do not have a monitoring
device stuck in your back

How is it powered?

Probably involves a reciprocating hand motion in the area of his groin.....

Is that so. You must be a christian. God damned sex perverts.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 14, 7:48 am, RonB wrote:
On Feb 14, 3:40 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

And its getting better.

RonB

Apparently that last one did not go. You do not have a monitoring
device stuck in your back

How is it powered?

Probably involves a reciprocating hand motion in the area of his groin....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

Country wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:43 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Anyone have one what? A President or a Molotov cocktail?

I Have a metal roof. It's great! and I believe it's all made out of
recycled metal. old cars.
--
Karma, What a concept!

Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take much
upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at your house
won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Don't that make em warm?

Er they noisee in rain and hail? ANd whud bout them squirrels skitterin back
and forth?

Tater

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 14, 7:48 am, RonB wrote:
On Feb 14, 3:40 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

And its getting better.

RonB

Apparently that last one did not go. You do not have a monitoring
device stuck in your back

How is it powered?

Probably involves a reciprocating hand motion in the area of his groin.....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

****ing jew pervert

Thing To keep In Mind About Used Metal Roofs trav Home Repair 0 October 14th 07 03:49 PM
HUMIDEX & METAL ROOFS Casey[_2_] Home Repair 2 August 26th 07 05:01 PM
Somewhat OT - metal roofs Stephen M Woodworking 12 May 9th 07 12:53 PM
Metal Roofs phaeton Home Repair 8 November 13th 05 10:18 PM
Metal Roofs Tim Wescott Metalworking 33 December 17th 04 07:49 PM