Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics
Tater Gumfries[_2_] Tater Gumfries[_2_] is offline

Default Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

On Feb 13, 9:06*am, Lamumba wrote:
In article
,

*Country wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:43*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
Metal Roofs vs molotov cocktails

I think getting a metal roof may prevent another firebombing of my
house.
It won't stop the secret service though. The President is an enemy of
the people
Anyone have one?

Anyone have one what? A President or a Molotov cocktail?

-C-

I Have a metal roof. It's great! and I believe it's all made out of
recycled metal. old cars.
--
Karma, What a concept!

Lots of folks down in the holler got metal roofs. They don't take much
upkeep and them molotov cocktails the CIA always throwin at your house
won't set them on fire. Tater recommends em.

Tater