Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Perhaps But Plumbing Related

I found a toilet seat I must get.

http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/....aspx?a=767910

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6yycupd

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/...et-seat.aspx?a
=767910

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6yycupd

TDD

If it's "easy to clean" as they claim, how come the photo shoot model is
already stained with ****?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote the following:
I found a toilet seat I must get.

http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/....aspx?a=767910

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6yycupd

TDD

Oh Boy. I'll have to remove the shag rug covering for the toilet lid and
tank to put that on.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

I found a toilet seat I must get.

http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/...on-toilet-seat
.aspx?a=767910

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6yycupd

TDD

Now WE'LL be yelling to put the seat down! ...and lid.