Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HF Coupons thru 2/27 - Good Online - Includes MF Tool for $30

http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4...&keycode=0000&
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 7, 6:24*pm, Red Green wrote:
http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4...&i=Q31034A01H0....

WTF , so you work for HF, keep it away from
here
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
ransley wrote:
On Feb 7, 6:24*pm, Red Green wrote:
http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4...&i=Q31034A01H0...

WTF , so you work for HF, keep it away from
here

I don't mind. It's nice to have coupons embedded with someone else's
personally identifiable information for a change. Notice how the cust
field from the URL appears in the bar code of all the coupons?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've had some good tools, and some bad. Pittsburgh brand
flare wrenches I bought years ago, far too over size. Rounds
off flare nuts, or doesn't turn them at all. I have muttered
a few bad words. I guess if you don't like the MF too, I
won't buy that MF, either. I wonder if the quality has
improved, on the GD flare nut wrenches?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4...&keycode=0000&

Posted to alt.home.repair

ransley wrote in news:ca9ab601-7658-4b78-9135-
:

On Feb 7, 6:24*pm, Red Green wrote:
http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4...&i=Q31034A01H0

WTF , so you work for HF, keep it away from
here

Someone say no to you this morning? :-)