DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HF Coupons thru 2/27 - Good Online - Includes MF Tool for $30 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/318437-hf-coupons-thru-2-27-good-online-includes-mf-tool-%2430.html)

Red Green February 8th 11 12:24 AM

HF Coupons thru 2/27 - Good Online - Includes MF Tool for $30

http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4...&keycode=0000&

ransley[_2_] February 8th 11 01:57 AM

HF Coupons thru 2/27 - Good Online - Includes MF Tool for $30

On Feb 7, 6:24*pm, Red Green wrote:
http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4...&i=Q31034A01H0....

WTF , so you work for HF, keep it away from
here

Fake ID February 8th 11 08:37 AM

HF Coupons thru 2/27 - Good Online - Includes MF Tool for $30

In article ,
ransley wrote:
On Feb 7, 6:24*pm, Red Green wrote:
http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4...&i=Q31034A01H0...

WTF , so you work for HF, keep it away from
here

I don't mind. It's nice to have coupons embedded with someone else's
personally identifiable information for a change. Notice how the cust
field from the URL appears in the bar code of all the coupons?

Stormin Mormon February 8th 11 11:15 PM

HF Coupons thru 2/27 - Good Online - Includes MF Tool for $30

I've had some good tools, and some bad. Pittsburgh brand
flare wrenches I bought years ago, far too over size. Rounds
off flare nuts, or doesn't turn them at all. I have muttered
a few bad words. I guess if you don't like the MF too, I
won't buy that MF, either. I wonder if the quality has
improved, on the GD flare nut wrenches?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Red Green February 9th 11 01:09 AM

HF Coupons thru 2/27 - Good Online - Includes MF Tool for $30

ransley wrote in news:ca9ab601-7658-4b78-9135-
:

On Feb 7, 6:24*pm, Red Green wrote:
http://www.harborfreight22.com/r2/r4...&i=Q31034A01H0

WTF , so you work for HF, keep it away from
here

Someone say no to you this morning? :-)