Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Rite Aid pharmacy now spies on customers

On 1/15/2011 8:42 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Don Klipstein wrote:

Most store clerks are so young and dronish that I expect few to
recognize any significance to 867-5309. Add either your area code or
one that you are aware exists in or near your area. Otherwise, next
time you dial a number that turns out being said to not exist or be
out of service, note that one as one to use.

(xxx) 867-5309. You can call, but no promises.

I prefer to give out (xxx) 911-yyyy

---

We have an outgoing line at the office - it is never given out. Occasionaly
some fool will call. If in a frisky mood (almost always), I'll answer with:
"Suicide Prevention Hot-Line - Don't Do It!. Hello? HELLO? HELLO!!! Stay on
the line! I'm sending help. (pause, then to the side...) Hello, 911? This is
Morris at SPH. I have an attempted suicide at (read number off caller ID).
Yes. Four minutes? I'll try to keep him on the line. (louder voice) Sir? Can
you hear me? ... Hello?... Oh, drat! (hang up) "

When I had a land line at my office I had so much fun with telemarketers
and morons who dialed the wrong number. I would
answer as "FBI, telemarketing fraud unit this is special agent
Campbell how may I help you?" "Drug Enforcement Administration,
this is Ross, who do you wish to turn in today?" My favorite
and most disturbing, "Gay and lesbian hot line, we know life
sucks but we can help you lick your problems, this is Darrell,
are you gay or lesbian dear?" It was most effective when I spoke
with a lisp. I had a guy from Chicago who kept dialing my number,
I answered it differently each time and the guy wound up screaming
at me that first I was this then I was that. I don't think he quite
understood that he was dialing the wrong number. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 14, 8:42*pm, DD_BobK wrote:
On Jan 14, 3:46*pm, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
I went into a Rite Aid pharmacy a couple days ago. Select a
couple items from the close out section. The perky young
thing on the register asks for my Wellness Card. Being a
miserable, cantankerous old coot, I tell her I don't have
one. "We can sign you right up for free! Just fill out...."
and I told her that's not going to happen. Well, find out
the only way they will give me the sale price, if I have a
"Wellness card". Which of course requires my name, adress,
etc. I do not wish to be tracked, tagged, marketed,
suggestive sold, and registered with their computer. I told
them to put thier own stuff back. Today I checked with a
different Rite Aid, and find out that's the same policy.
They just lost a customer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

You could always use a friend's or relatives's phone number, get the
discount & not give any data.

I have a friend who uses a neighbors phone number.

cheers
Bob

Yeah, my neighbor gives her neighbor's phone number.... Hey!!!!

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 14, 8:26*pm, mm wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:34:23 -0800 (PST), Country
wrote:

The worse is K-Mart. There for a while you had to say yes or no to
about ten questions before checking out.

Do you have a rewards card? No.
Do you want to apply for a rewards card? No.
Do you want to put this on your Sears card? No.
Do you have a Sears Card? No
Do you want to apply for a Sears card? No.
And stuff like that.

I finally learned to say "No to all your questions" when they asked
the first question and then the tellers are allowed to stop asking
until you come back again.

Wow. I only go to K-mart to buy slippers, and the last time was last
February or so. *They didn't do that to me, but you've prepared me for
it now.

Actually I go there a little more often and woudl go more if the one
near me hadn't closed. *Later, they tore it down and built a homedepot

- C-

I only go to K-Mart because there is one only about 6 minutes drive
from my home. Any other type store, Meijers, Home Depot, or anything
like that is as least a 20 minute drive from my home. It sucks when I
need something but I still prefer living out in the country.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Pharmacy tech: "What is your birthday?"

Me: "Are you going to make me look it up? (fishing in wallet for driver's
license)...

"I was there at the time but I didn't write it down...

I wouldn't get too upset at the Pharm tech. For many medications,
it is Federal law that they check IDs and such to make sure you aren't
making off with something to sell. It is generally easier (especially
talking to the tech vs the Pharmacist) just to have them check
everything than miss somethign and have the DEA come down on their
heads.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

About the same for me. K-Mart sucks big time. When they were going
down the tubes, I knew the sporting goods manager there, and he quit
because they cut his hours to less than 40 a week so they could cut his
benefits. I feel sorry for the clerks that remained and try to be civil
with them but when some of this silly, time consuming stuff comes up,
they are bound to get something silly from me.

OTOH, this has been a fun thread. I'm anxiously awaiting the next
telemarketing call

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 1/14/2011 3:46 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I went into a Rite Aid pharmacy a couple days ago. Select a
couple items from the close out section. The perky young
thing on the register asks for my Wellness Card. Being a
miserable, cantankerous old coot, I tell her I don't have
one. "We can sign you right up for free! Just fill out...."
and I told her that's not going to happen. Well, find out
the only way they will give me the sale price, if I have a
"Wellness card". Which of course requires my name, adress,
etc. I do not wish to be tracked, tagged, marketed,
suggestive sold, and registered with their computer. I told
them to put thier own stuff back. Today I checked with a
different Rite Aid, and find out that's the same policy.
They just lost a customer.

No one uses their real name, address, or phone number on those loyalty
cards.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 1/14/2011 5:34 PM, Country wrote:

I finally learned to say "No to all your questions" when they asked
the first question.

LOL. I'll try that line next time I'm at a store like that. Or maybe
I'll print up some cards with it.

Would you like the extended warranty?
Would you like to put this on your Fry's card?
Did you find everything you were looking for?
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 1/14/2011 6:22 PM, mm wrote:

So I got the card, but I certainly didn't tell them who I was, where I
lived, or my phone number. I gave the address 1 Main St. etc.

When Radio Shack used to ask for addresses I would give them the address
of the Radio Shack store I was in. No cashier ever realized that it was
the address of their own store. I wonder if they started getting the
mailings from Radio Shack.
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 1/14/2011 6:26 PM, mm wrote:

Wow. I only go to K-mart to buy slippers, and the last time was last
February or so. They didn't do that to me, but you've prepared me for
it now.

Actually I go there a little more often and woudl go more if the one
near me hadn't closed. Later, they tore it down and built a homedepot

The K Mart near me also became a Home Depot. The strangest thing is that
there are no more K-Marts in the entire county I live in, but the daily
newspaper, the San Jose Murky News, still occasionally has
advertisements for K Mart. There are still a couple of K Marts left in
neighboring counties, but most of the K Marts closed in those counties
as well.
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 1/14/2011 8:44 PM, Keith S. wrote:
On 1/14/2011 11:22 PM, Don Klipstein wrote:

Most store clerks are so young and dronish that I expect few to
recognize any significance to 867-5309.

Also tell them your Wife's name is Jenny.

http://www.oldskoolphreak.com/tfiles/phreak/jenny07.txt

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/15/11 03:41 pm, SMS wrote:

I went into a Rite Aid pharmacy a couple days ago. Select a
couple items from the close out section. The perky young
thing on the register asks for my Wellness Card. Being a
miserable, cantankerous old coot, I tell her I don't have
one. "We can sign you right up for free! Just fill out...."
and I told her that's not going to happen. Well, find out
the only way they will give me the sale price, if I have a
"Wellness card". Which of course requires my name, adress,
etc. I do not wish to be tracked, tagged, marketed,
suggestive sold, and registered with their computer. I told
them to put thier own stuff back. Today I checked with a
different Rite Aid, and find out that's the same policy.
They just lost a customer.

No one uses their real name, address, or phone number on those loyalty
cards.

Both OfficeMax and our regional supermarket chain have my real name and
address and phone number, and I keep getting discount coupons in the
mail: $10 off next purchase at the supermarket, and (most recently) $25
off a $75 purchase at OfficeMax.

Perce
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 1/14/2011 9:30 PM, mm wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:44:18 -0500, "Keith
wrote:

On 1/14/2011 11:22 PM, Don Klipstein wrote:

Most store clerks are so young and dronish that I expect few to
recognize any significance to 867-5309.

Also tell them your Wife's name is Jenny.

FLeetwood 4-5789. You can call me up, any old time.

When they ask for your phone number you can give it to them using the
name of the exchange. Of course this no longer works so well now that 0
and 1 are permitted to be the second digit, and so many cell phone
numbers use 0 or 1 as the second digit.

http://ourwebhome.com/TENP/Recommended.html

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 1/15/2011 5:19 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, to get a 50 cent discount on a clearance item, I need to
carry their card every day for the rest of my life? Not a
desirable thought.

You fill out the form with fake everything, but remember the fake phone
number you use. You just need to give them the fake phone number.
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 1/15/2011 6:22 AM, HeyBub wrote:

"abuse @ riteaid.com " works as an email address.

And look up the phone number of the store before you go there, and use
the stores phone number.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:49:42 -0800, SMS wrote:

On 1/14/2011 6:26 PM, mm wrote:

Wow. I only go to K-mart to buy slippers, and the last time was last
February or so. They didn't do that to me, but you've prepared me for
it now.

Actually I go there a little more often and woudl go more if the one
near me hadn't closed. Later, they tore it down and built a homedepot

The K Mart near me also became a Home Depot. The strangest thing is that
there are no more K-Marts in the entire county I live in, but the daily
newspaper, the San Jose Murky News, still occasionally has
advertisements for K Mart. There are still a couple of K Marts left in
neighboring counties, but most of the K Marts closed in those counties
as well.

There is one K-Mart here (combined area population ~120K) but I've never been
inside.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Fake ID wrote:

In article ,
Don Klipstein wrote:

Most store clerks are so young and dronish that I expect few to
recognize any significance to 867-5309. Add either your area code or one
that you are aware exists in or near your area. Otherwise, next time you
dial a number that turns out being said to not exist or be out of service,
note that one as one to use.

I wonder if they'd even notice if someone gave a 555 number.

Are there still 976 numbers (xxx-976-yyyy)? There were for phone sex and
other pay services.

When I lived in Fort Worth my number was 926-xxxx and I got some wrong
numbers from people who meant to dial 976-xxxx.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"No being is so important that he can usurp the rights of another" --
Picard to Data/Graves "The Schizoid Man"
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 1/15/2011 6:42 AM, HeyBub wrote:

We have an outgoing line at the office - it is never given out. Occasionaly
some fool will call. If in a frisky mood (almost always), I'll answer with:
"Suicide Prevention Hot-Line - Don't Do It!. Hello? HELLO? HELLO!!! Stay on
the line! I'm sending help. (pause, then to the side...) Hello, 911? This is
Morris at SPH. I have an attempted suicide at (read number off caller ID).
Yes. Four minutes? I'll try to keep him on the line. (louder voice) Sir? Can
you hear me? ... Hello?... Oh, drat! (hang up) "

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/740134/telemarketer_prank_call_murder_scene_hilarius/
Posted to alt.home.repair

We do have some fun people on this list.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Frank"
wrote in message

OTOH, this has been a fun thread. I'm anxiously awaiting
the next
telemarketing call

Posted to alt.home.repair

I suspect a few people use their real name and adress.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"SMS" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

I hope you got their credit card numbers?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message

Are there still 976 numbers (xxx-976-yyyy)? There were for
phone sex and
other pay services.

When I lived in Fort Worth my number was 926-xxxx and I got
some wrong
numbers from people who meant to dial 976-xxxx.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"No being is so important that he can usurp the rights of
another" --
Picard to Data/Graves "The Schizoid Man"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 14, 10:44*pm, "Keith S." wrote:
On 1/14/2011 11:22 PM, Don Klipstein wrote:

* *Most store clerks are so young and dronish that I expect few to
recognize any significance to 867-5309.

Also tell them your Wife's name is Jenny.

I am definitely well past the young stage, but I don't have a clue as
to the significance of 867-5309. Or, of most of the other phone
numbers mentioned later in the sequence of posts. Can someone
elucidate for me please.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I don't know it you remember the big law suit back in the 80's when K-
Mart used to have a photo developing service. There was a fellow
running that department for the store in Kalamazoo and some gal
brought in some nude photos of herself to have prints made. The feller
saw them and had a bunch of extra print made for himself to hand out
to his pals for a laugh. She found out and sued the living hell out of
K-Mart.

I used to work on a window cleaning crew with that feller when I lived
near Kalamazoo. I had not seen him in a while but I knew he worked in
the photo department at K-mart and got that job after working a couple
of years at a XXX book store. When I heard about the law suit I just
knew who the culprit was. And I was right.

Bottom line, don't hire a guy used to work at a XXX book store for
your photo department. LOL.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:44:11 -0800, SMS
wrote:

On 1/14/2011 5:34 PM, Country wrote:

I finally learned to say "No to all your questions" when they asked
the first question.

LOL. I'll try that line next time I'm at a store like that. Or maybe
I'll print up some cards with it.

Would you like the extended warranty?

When I'm asked this question I say " maybe". Pull it out and let me
read it first. In a long line folks start rolling their eyes. When
the clerk says we don't have it at the cash register. Okay, then I
don't want one.

Would you like to put this on your Fry's card?
Did you find everything you were looking for?

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 08:43:48 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I went into a Rite Aid pharmacy a couple days ago. Select a
couple items from the close out section. The perky young
thing on the register asks for my Wellness Card. Being a
miserable, cantankerous old coot, I tell her I don't have
one. "We can sign you right up for free! Just fill out...."
and I told her that's not going to happen. Well, find out
the only way they will give me the sale price, if I have a
"Wellness card". Which of course requires my name, adress,
etc. I do not wish to be tracked, tagged, marketed,
suggestive sold, and registered with their computer. I told
them to put thier own stuff back. Today I checked with a
different Rite Aid, and find out that's the same policy.
They just lost a customer.

Every supermarket has these cards here, virtually every hardware store

But hardware stores don't have sale prices, at least not on anything I
buy. HOw do they get people to sign up for the card.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2011 9:46 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
?
"HeyBub" wrote
Pharmacy tech: "What is your birthday?"

Me: "Are you going to make me look it up? (fishing in wallet for
driver's license)...

"I was there at the time but I didn't write it down...

"What's the name on that prescription? I want to make sure I give you
the correct ID? Was it Alphonse d'Pumpernil? Bottomly le Frescue? or
was it, perhaps, Admiral of the Fleet Louis Francis Albert Victor
Nicholas George Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma?..."

Been in the hospital lately? To avoid drum mixups they ask the same
question every time, even if they just gave you a medication five
minutes ago. They also scan your barcode.

When they have Vampire Day at work, the Red Cross drones do the same
thing at every step of the process, even if it is the same drone that
just walked you over from the previous table. My local RiteAid knows me
by name, but they still check before handing me my pills.

Given the possible downsides, and the average IQ of the people doing the
work, I can live with it. And old phrase 'tell me three times' comes to
mind, but damned if I can remember the context.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2011 10:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Yes, I was a hospital patient December 01, after
my truck wreck. I'd rather be asked repeatedly,
than given the injectible diuretic meant for the
old lady in the next room with the swollen ankles.

Less comical. I used to visit an elderly lady in the
nursing home. One day she gave me a check for
$510. I asked what that was for..... she wanted me
to cash it, and bring her the money. Keep ten bucks
for gas.

The bank refused the check NSF. I brought it back
to her. A couple weeks later, she asked me why she
had a check made out to me for $510 in her check
book. Find out she was getting the wrong meds, and
she was quite confused for several weeks.

Overmedicated older folks is a widespread problem, often aggravated by
them going to multiple doctors without a gatekeeper primary care person
keeping track. My mother, who has lots of health issues, moved back to
the old country (to reclaim the family properties) when she retired.
When she started sounding loopy on the phone, my father contacted some
shirt-tail relatives over there who had a young country doctor in the
family. We remotely hired her to go visit my mother every couple of
months for a running second opinion on things, and to visit and talk
with her and review her meds and such. It has helped a lot. The
east-bloc trained city doctors are more like veterinarians- they give
each patient 5-10 minutes at most, dole out what meds and dosages the
protocols say, and never consult with each other. I've heard similar
tales of horror from coworkers with older relatives in assisted-living
situations here in the US.

--
aem sends..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2011 11:43 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
"Stormin wrote:

I went into a Rite Aid pharmacy a couple days ago. Select a
couple items from the close out section. The perky young
thing on the register asks for my Wellness Card. Being a
miserable, cantankerous old coot, I tell her I don't have
one. "We can sign you right up for free! Just fill out...."
and I told her that's not going to happen. Well, find out
the only way they will give me the sale price, if I have a
"Wellness card". Which of course requires my name, adress,
etc. I do not wish to be tracked, tagged, marketed,
suggestive sold, and registered with their computer. I told
them to put thier own stuff back. Today I checked with a
different Rite Aid, and find out that's the same policy.
They just lost a customer.

Every supermarket has these cards here, virtually every hardware store
and drugstore as well. We're being trained to surrender our privacy. Two
years ago, feeling testy after working a few 80 hr. weeks in a row, I
was in a supermarket buying their largest bottle of laundry detergent,
and I didn't have a "club card." I told the cashier I wanted her to give
me the discount anyway, which amounted to ~ $5, and she refused.

Our discussion became ugly quickly, and I demanded a manager. By now
everyone's attention was on the situation, and the manager arrived
quickly, determined to "take charge" and deal with the disturbance (me.)

"Is there a problem?" he queried in the snottiest tone he could muster.

"Yes," I fumed in full voice (and my voice carries,) "There is a
problem. I don't want to be ****ed in the ass at the cash register just
because I don't want to join your stupid ****ing club."

He "86'ed" me. Gosh.

While I understand your anger, Smitty, I would have 86ed you as well.
Being cruel, hostile, and uncivil to drones for things outside of their
control is both pointless and rude. I've had **** jobs before, and after
my employers the feds go broke or I retire (whichever comes first), I
likely will again. When I have to deal with people currently holding a
**** job, I strive to be as nice as circumstances allow. The janitor at
work was setting aside boxes for me for a week after he saw me taking
some home to ship Xmas presents, until I explained for the 3rd time that
I had all I needed. The regular clerks, at the places I regularly spend
money, mostly actually act nice to me, and do me small favors like
setting the daily papers aside for me. If I have to waste 30 seconds
listening to them talk about something that has no interest to me, it
isn't a big deal. Karma, etc.

And they don't ask me to sign up for their cards anymore, either.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
mm wrote:

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 08:43:48 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

[...]

I dunno. I assumed when they offered a "rewards" card it meant they were
offering to sell me stuff at the real price instead of the inflated
price. Maybe you get some other reward.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
aemeijers wrote:

While I understand your anger, Smitty, I would have 86ed you as well.
Being cruel, hostile, and uncivil to drones for things outside of their
control is both pointless and rude.

It isn't really outside of their control. The bitch could have easily
swiped the card every checker keeps handy to help out the intransigents.
But you're correct, venting hostility is rarely productive.

However, tracking the populace's every move is completely un-American.
We're surrendering our civil rights, and we *should* be furious about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

SMS wrote:
On 1/15/2011 5:19 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, to get a 50 cent discount on a clearance item, I need to
carry their card every day for the rest of my life? Not a
desirable thought.

You fill out the form with fake everything, but remember the fake
phone number you use. You just need to give them the fake phone
number.

And never pay with anything that would identify you - even once. No CC, no
checks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
No one uses their real name, address, or phone number on those
loyalty cards.

Both OfficeMax and our regional supermarket chain have my real name
and address and phone number, and I keep getting discount coupons in
the mail: $10 off next purchase at the supermarket, and (most
recently) $25 off a $75 purchase at OfficeMax.

I get the same offers, and I never gave them my name or info.

Posted to alt.home.repair

SMS wrote:

No one uses their real name, address, or phone number on those loyalty
cards.

You'd be surprised. Many do it to validate their existence - they matter to
someone. I've seen people in line with 20 or more of those little tags on a
special keychain. It's the same sort of pathology that drives people to
collect 10,000 "friends" on facebook.

RiteAid, and others, are more than willing to feed this mental defect in
return for the loyalty of folks giving them money.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 06:40:19 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

SMS wrote:

No one uses their real name, address, or phone number on those loyalty
cards.

You'd be surprised. Many do it to validate their existence - they matter to
someone. I've seen people in line with 20 or more of those little tags on a
special keychain. It's the same sort of pathology that drives people to
collect 10,000 "friends" on facebook.

RiteAid, and others, are more than willing to feed this mental defect in
return for the loyalty of folks giving them money.

Except that there is no loyalty. They also have CVS and Walgreen's tags on
their chain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:igqnae
:

I went into a Rite Aid pharmacy a couple days ago. Select a
couple items from the close out section. The perky young
thing on the register asks for my Wellness Card. Being a
miserable, cantankerous old coot, I tell her I don't have
one. "We can sign you right up for free! Just fill out...."
and I told her that's not going to happen. Well, find out
the only way they will give me the sale price, if I have a
"Wellness card". Which of course requires my name, adress,
etc. I do not wish to be tracked, tagged, marketed,
suggestive sold, and registered with their computer. I told
them to put thier own stuff back. Today I checked with a
different Rite Aid, and find out that's the same policy.
They just lost a customer.

You're a cantankerous old coot and are not well. You need a Wellness Card.

:-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Nate Nagel wrote in
:

On 01/15/2011 09:50 AM, Shaun Eli wrote:
I used to shop at Linen 'n Things a lot, and the cashiers always asked
for my phone # when I checked out.

I ALWAYS gave them the store's #, which is printed on the coupons they
were always mailing me.

Not ONCE did a cashier even flinch. You'd think one of them would
recognize the phone # at their own job.

No wonder they're out of business...

just give out (your area code) 867-5309.

I doubt there's any cashiers old enough to get it.

nate

Tommy Tutone. Always like that one. Maybe because it's about some slut ya
thing?

Do your tune it to them with the niiiiiiiaaaaaaiiiiine?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote in news:igs41b$r2e$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

On 1/14/2011 8:34 PM, Country wrote:
On Jan 14, 5:46 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
[...]

You forgot, "Do you want to donate to St. Judes?"

"I am St Jude."

They also ask your age if you buy hunting supplies.
I got asked once buying buck lure.
Woman in back of me damn near fell on the floor laughing when I said I
was born in '65 (one of my sons was born then).
I also lie about my zip code when asked