Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT - Rite Aid pharmacy now spies on customers

" wrote in news:c529ac97-3244-49f3-bed4-
:

Sears got so pushy pushing credit cards the line took forever. I said
heres my cash, dont want card.

She asked again I said CALL STORE MANAGER NOW.

the manager arrived I asked him are you a merchant? or a credit
cared company?

Well we offer cards.

Well I have been here for 30 minutes just trying to check out behind
all those signing up for cards, Told him the merchandise is yours.
have extra employees so you dont slow the line, and lose sales like
mine

400 bucks worth of tools, left at the register.

I went to home depot and saved over 50 bucks

sears is now the highest priced place to buy anything. I quit shopping
there...

I'm tellin ya. It's residuals going to that fat **** Sears Whore Vila!!!!