Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default OT - Rite Aid pharmacy now spies on customers

On 1/15/2011 6:42 AM, HeyBub wrote:

We have an outgoing line at the office - it is never given out. Occasionaly
some fool will call. If in a frisky mood (almost always), I'll answer with:
"Suicide Prevention Hot-Line - Don't Do It!. Hello? HELLO? HELLO!!! Stay on
the line! I'm sending help. (pause, then to the side...) Hello, 911? This is
Morris at SPH. I have an attempted suicide at (read number off caller ID).
Yes. Four minutes? I'll try to keep him on the line. (louder voice) Sir? Can
you hear me? ... Hello?... Oh, drat! (hang up) "

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/740134/telemarketer_prank_call_murder_scene_hilarius/