Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default shingles

I'd like to put a new roof on, well the insurance company says I need
to and I can't argue with them.

It's been a long time since I've done any shingling and I was
thinking of getting something like this:

#2 Owens Corning ARC 30
http://www.northsidematerialbrokers....r_Products.php

Is that a good deal/product or should I look elsewhere.

and contracting out to a pickup truck full of Mexicans. I've got a
friend who knows how to work that and has done shingling before. I'sd
rent a nail gun and I've already got flashing.

Is it still 30# felt or is there something new?

Jeff

New roof shingles: Remove thin plastic strips on back of shingles before nailing down? Joe Home Repair 34 March 10th 17 02:06 AM
Shingles David L. Martel Home Repair 11 November 2nd 07 08:04 PM
how to do the last row of shingles? Suanne Lippman Home Repair 6 May 24th 07 08:25 PM
New roof shingles: Remove thin plastic strips on back of shingles before nailing down? Joe Home Ownership 10 November 30th 04 05:04 AM
Shingles SteveL Home Repair 1 September 21st 04 08:09 PM