Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best Source For Carhartt Jackets?

It's time to toss my 20+ YO Carhartt "100 Year Anniversary" jacket and
get a new one.

Problem is, I don't know what style/model I want so buying on line is
difficult.

I'd be willing to go around to different stores to find something I
like but I'm not sure who carries the largest selection or who has the
best prices - Dicks, Penney's, Gander Mountain, etc.

Any thoughts?

yellow jackets C & E Home Repair 17 September 29th 08 01:05 PM
Carhartt Flame Resistant Work Wear This is one company that has aname and reputation for providing high quality working attire at affordablerates. Carhartt has a reputation in the industry that is second to none, andwhen the working class man or woma [email protected] Woodworking 0 April 23rd 08 08:09 AM
Yellow Jackets M Q Home Repair 7 July 30th 07 10:53 AM
Yellow Jackets Jim Home Repair 4 October 22nd 06 04:00 PM
Carhartt Simon UK diy 6 February 25th 06 12:09 AM