Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

Default Yellow Jackets

Help we have recently been getting yellow jackets in our kitchen. I have
no idea of from were or how to stop them. Any clues or hint would help

thanks
jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim" wrote in message
Help we have recently been getting yellow jackets in our kitchen. I
have
no idea of from were or how to stop them. Any clues or hint would help

thanks
jim

Could be a nest in the walls and they are finding their way in to the house
side via a crack or opening around a window frame or door frame. On the
outside, look for any openings in the siding or gaps around trim, etc. You
may see then entering or leaving a nest. Once found, insecticides will
usually do the trick. Random spraying around all joints may or may not
help.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Those suckers hurt too when they hit you.

You are going to have to catch them in th act. They are so small they
can come from anywhere.

I have had them come in from the attic through my ceiling fans. They
usually will go back and forth to where they come in and out of so if
you can stand it dont kill them right off just watch them.

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 23:26:16 -0500, "Jim"
wrote:

Help we have recently been getting yellow jackets in our kitchen. I have
no idea of from were or how to stop them. Any clues or hint would help

thanks
jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim writes:

Help we have recently been getting yellow jackets in our kitchen. I
have no idea of from were or how to stop them. Any clues or hint
would help

Temperate clime? They will be all dead soon. Their food has disappeared
and they get ornery this time of year. Try to locate the nest so you can
stop them from nesting there again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://daybydaycartoon.com/