Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. We got company.

Apparently Sarah Palin is planning on coming over here (UK) visiting
next year. She is very keen to meet Maggie Thatcher.
Poor old Maggie (one time iron lady) is not so good these days with
dementia. They should be on about equal intellectual footings then.
Heh, Heh! All part of her programme to improve her image pending
presidential election.
We have a saying over he-
"You can't educate pork".

Also coming, Terry Jones (wouldbe Koran burner). He is to address the
"English Defence League" (=KKK over here)
Apparently they are to fill him in on the details of the Muslim
Menace. Just seen him on the box explaining all this.
I wonder if he knows that the EDA are not renouned for religious
tolerance. Any religion.
Maybe he'll go on a violent demonstration or two. (EDL) is big on
these. I wonder if he'll bring a confederate flag for the demo.
Please inform him they are readily available over here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in
Apparently Sarah Palin is planning on coming over here (UK) visiting
next year. She is very keen to meet Maggie Thatcher.

I hope she enjoys the trip and has an extended stay. Maybe she will find a
nice flat in Kensington and stay, getting a job as a lorry driver.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 1:17*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"harry" wrote in

Apparently Sarah Palin is planning on coming over here (UK) visiting
next year. *She is very keen to meet Maggie Thatcher.

I hope she enjoys the trip and has an extended stay. Maybe she will find a
nice flat in Kensington and stay, getting a job as a lorry driver.

:-)

Why a lorry/truck driver? You need to pass a test for that over here,
is she up to it?
Maybe we could find some toilets for her to clean.
She'll need to leave all her guns at home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Harry PLEASE this is a home repair site. Or do you not know how to repair
any thing or read? ww

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:20*pm, "WW" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

[...]

any thing or read? ww- Hide quoted text -

Yes, I often offer advice. I spent fifty years maintaining things in
various capacities.
Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:29*am, harry wrote:
[...]

Can we send the Phelps bunch with them?

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2010 10:55 AM, harry wrote:
On Dec 12, 2:20 pm, wrote:

(snip)

Harry PLEASE this is a home repair site. Or do you not know how to repair
any thing or read? ww- Hide quoted text -

Yes, I often offer advice. I spent fifty years maintaining things in
various capacities.
Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

Yeah, but you're the most annoying one, with your constant 'Amerika Is
EVIL' diatribes. We get it already. I'd just killfile you and be done
with it, but you are rather good at button-pushing, and too many people
here can't resist quoting your entire message.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 10:33*am, aemeijers wrote:
On 12/12/2010 10:55 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 12, 2:20 pm, *wrote:

(snip)

Harry *PLEASE this is a home repair site. Or do you not know how to repair
any thing or read? ww- Hide quoted text -

Yes, I often offer advice. *I spent fifty years maintaining things in
various capacities.
Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

Yeah, but you're the most annoying one, with your constant 'Amerika Is
EVIL' diatribes. We get it already. I'd just killfile you and be done
with it, but you are rather good at button-pushing, and too many people
here can't resist quoting your entire message.

--
aem sends...

He said in the header it was O.T., so just skip over it if you must
stay in-topic all the time. My wife and I are political
independents, but would like to send Palin, and the entire congress,
to a deserted island where they would have to get along to even
survive.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
[...]

You take good care of our future president, give her a ride in the
Royal Rolls past some student protesters. Tell her they are out to
greet her and to be sure to wave to them, she won't know the difference.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Dec 12, 9:55*am, harry wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:

On Dec 12, 9:55*am, harry wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2010 2:18 PM, Joe wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

In regard to Harry's saying, I have to assume that you are "pork"!

Don

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, harry wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:19:29 -0800 (PST), Country
wrote:

On Dec 12, 2:38*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, harry wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

Okay I surrender. He has two strikes against him!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:38:20 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:

On Dec 12, 9:55*am, harry wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

Can you blame him?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 19:02:10 -0600, "
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:38:20 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:

On Dec 12, 9:55*am, harry wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

Can you blame him?

No not really. The blame goes right to the doorstep of his ancestors.
They missed the boat to Philly!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2010 6:19 PM, Country wrote:
On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

Oh come on, Harry isn't a horrible person just because he believes
differently. He can be articulate in his opinions which is far, far
beyond the abilities of most Leftists. Most Liberals spew the most
fowl language in hysterical fashion at those they differ with which
makes a cogent debate with them all but impossible. Harry isn't like
that at all. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

Oh come on, Harry isn't a horrible person just because he believes
differently. He can be articulate in his opinions which is far, far
beyond the abilities of most Leftists. Most Liberals spew the most
fowl language in hysterical fashion at those they differ with which
makes a cogent debate with them all but impossible. Harry isn't like
that at all. :-)

TDD

Is "fowl language" attributed to parrots?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, wrote:
snip

[...]

Proof reading hiccup or I could claim I did it on purpose to be funny.
:-) Ya know, a lot of Liberals squawk like chickens when stirred up so
it could be descriptive. Or is that squawk like the turkeys they are?
Darn, I could make up all sorts of excuses for misspelling a word. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, wrote:
snip

[...]

Well it was funny. Who would buy a parrot from a liberal that spoke in
fowl language..

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

Oh come on, Harry isn't a horrible person just because he believes
differently. He can be articulate in his opinions which is far, far
beyond the abilities of most Leftists. Most Liberals spew the most
fowl language in hysterical fashion at those they differ with which
makes a cogent debate with them all but impossible. Harry isn't like
that at all. :-)

You just haven't contradicted him enough...

I did, and he compared me with the nazis.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2010 7:07 AM, HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

Oh come on, Harry isn't a horrible person just because he believes
differently. He can be articulate in his opinions which is far, far
beyond the abilities of most Leftists. Most Liberals spew the most
fowl language in hysterical fashion at those they differ with which
makes a cogent debate with them all but impossible. Harry isn't like
that at all. :-)

You just haven't contradicted him enough...

I did, and he compared me with the nazis.

Oh hell, that's just Godwin's law. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 4:17*pm, Country wrote:
On Dec 12, 2:29*am, harry wrote:

[...]

-C-- Hide quoted text -

?????
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 5:36*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Dec 12, 10:33*am, aemeijers wrote:

On 12/12/2010 10:55 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 12, 2:20 pm, *wrote:

(snip)

[...]

survive.- Hide quoted text -

Hey we're not a deserted island. We're all looking forward to this
Jones fellow.
He will be on national TV I expect. Heh Heh! Spreading goodwill and
American culture.
Seriously, the Home secretary is thinking of refusing him a visa.
There is a public outcry over this. We wanna see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 4:33*pm, aemeijers wrote:
On 12/12/2010 10:55 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 12, 2:20 pm, *wrote:

(snip)

Harry *PLEASE this is a home repair site. Or do you not know how to repair
any thing or read? ww- Hide quoted text -

Yes, I often offer advice. *I spent fifty years maintaining things in
various capacities.
Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

Yeah, but you're the most annoying one, with your constant 'Amerika Is
EVIL' diatribes. We get it already. I'd just killfile you and be done
with it, but you are rather good at button-pushing, and too many people
here can't resist quoting your entire message.

--
aem sends...

Everybody loves my OTs. Makes a change from how-do-I-paint-my-porch.
Well most people. You don''t have to read them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 6:30*pm, Fat Dumb & Happy "Fat Dumb &
wrote:
harry wrote:
[...]

greet her and to be sure to wave to them, she won't know the difference.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, we'll take good care of her, don't worry. We'll drop her off in
one of our muslim areas and she can tell them about christianity and
polar bears and North Korea.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 8:38*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), Joe wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, harry wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

http://www.poeticexpressions.co.uk/P...f%20kings..htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, *wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), *wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, *wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

Oh come on, Harry isn't a horrible person just because he believes
differently. He can be articulate in his opinions which is far, far
beyond the abilities of most Leftists. Most Liberals spew the most
fowl language in hysterical fashion at those they differ with which
makes a cogent debate with them all but impossible. Harry isn't like
that at all. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I am a horrid ******* Duf. Don't you forget it :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, * wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), * wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, * wrote:
snip

[...]

fowl language..- Hide quoted text -

Hey SWMBO is a parrot nut. We have three in the house & have
travelled all over the world to see wild ones.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2010 7:55 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, wrote:
snip

[...]

You slimy Limey you! 8-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, *wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), *wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, *wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

Oh come on, Harry isn't a horrible person just because he believes
differently. He can be articulate in his opinions which is far, far
beyond the abilities of most Leftists. Most Liberals spew the most
fowl language in hysterical fashion at those they differ with which
makes a cogent debate with them all but impossible. Harry isn't like
that at all. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Hey Duf, SWMBO wants to go to Cuba for our next holiday/vacation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

Oh come on, Harry isn't a horrible person just because he believes
differently. He can be articulate in his opinions which is far, far
beyond the abilities of most Leftists. Most Liberals spew the most
fowl language in hysterical fashion at those they differ with which
makes a cogent debate with them all but impossible. Harry isn't like
that at all. :-)

You just haven't contradicted him enough...

I did, and he compared me with the nazis.

Oh hell, that's just Godwin's law. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Anybody that thinks dropping phosphorus and cluster bombs on kids is a
good thing IS a Nazi.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, * *wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), * *wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, * *wrote:
snip

[...]

Aha. You're there in person. Send me a PM by E
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2010 7:59 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, wrote:
snip

[...]

The Islands of The Caribbean are incredible and it's such a shame that
my government and that of Cuba are at odds with each other. I think it
will heal with time and Cuba will prosper again when the Communist
regime finally implodes. So many families have been ripped apart by the
enmity of our political systems. Have fun, don't get into trouble there.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2010 7:19 PM, Country wrote:
On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

I would say that is quite accurate. Obviously he has lots of internal
issues for some reason (maybe) only known to him that he lets out as
attacks on the US. Also he conveniently forgets the reason he isn't
speaking German right now is because of those folks he hates so much.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2010 8:50 AM, harry wrote:
On Dec 12, 4:33 pm, wrote:
On 12/12/2010 10:55 AM, harry wrote:

Everybody loves my OTs. Makes a change from how-do-I-paint-my-porch.
Well most people. You don''t have to read them.

Harry,

"Everybody loves your OTs"? You are a self-centered prick. Shut the ****
up with all of your political bull**** and nonsense in this forum and
take it to the many dozens of places on the Internet where people
discuss these topics. This is a home repair forum, you dope.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, *wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), *wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, *wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

I would say that is quite accurate. Obviously he has lots of internal
issues for some reason (maybe) only known to him that he lets out as
attacks on the US. Also he conveniently forgets the reason he isn't
speaking German right now is because of those folks he hates so much.

Why do you think he hates the US?

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:29*am, harry wrote:

[...]

You know. The bunch of idiots from Kansas that protests at the
funerals of service men/women with signs saying that the person the
funeral is for is going to hell.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 2:38 pm, *wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:03 -0800 (PST), *wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:55 am, *wrote:
snip

Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

So two wrongs make a right? Stupid.
IMO a majority of a.h.r OT posts are humorous. It takes some mental
capacity to do that. Regurgitating political tripe does not. Easy to
see where you fit.

Joe

harry is ****ed-off because he is British.

No, he's ****ed off because he is harry.

I would say that is quite accurate. Obviously he has lots of internal
issues for some reason (maybe) only known to him that he lets out as
attacks on the US. Also he conveniently forgets the reason he isn't
speaking German right now is because of those folks he hates so much.- Hide quoted text -

Heh Heh. No, I just love Yank baiting.
Er, I keep having to remind you Yanks that Hitler declared war on you
just after Pearl harbour attack. You only came running to us for help
afterwards.

Back in those days, you were the good guys. Not any more.
You haven't won a war without us to help you.
No-one did more in WW2 than the Russians.
John Wayne was not present.

Are you a shrink?