Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. We got company.

On Dec 12, 4:33*pm, aemeijers wrote:
On 12/12/2010 10:55 AM, harry wrote:

On Dec 12, 2:20 pm, *wrote:

(snip)

Harry *PLEASE this is a home repair site. Or do you not know how to repair
any thing or read? ww- Hide quoted text -

Yes, I often offer advice. *I spent fifty years maintaining things in
various capacities.
Don't whinge about OTs. Plenty others here put them up too. Some more
than me.

Yeah, but you're the most annoying one, with your constant 'Amerika Is
EVIL' diatribes. We get it already. I'd just killfile you and be done
with it, but you are rather good at button-pushing, and too many people
here can't resist quoting your entire message.

--
aem sends...

Everybody loves my OTs. Makes a change from how-do-I-paint-my-porch.
Well most people. You don''t have to read them.