Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. We got company.

Apparently Sarah Palin is planning on coming over here (UK) visiting
next year. She is very keen to meet Maggie Thatcher.
Poor old Maggie (one time iron lady) is not so good these days with
dementia. They should be on about equal intellectual footings then.
Heh, Heh! All part of her programme to improve her image pending
presidential election.
We have a saying over he-
"You can't educate pork".

Also coming, Terry Jones (wouldbe Koran burner). He is to address the
"English Defence League" (=KKK over here)
Apparently they are to fill him in on the details of the Muslim
Menace. Just seen him on the box explaining all this.
I wonder if he knows that the EDA are not renouned for religious
tolerance. Any religion.
Maybe he'll go on a violent demonstration or two. (EDL) is big on
these. I wonder if he'll bring a confederate flag for the demo.
Please inform him they are readily available over here.