Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight wood stove?

Third page of the first flyer. Anyone have one of these Vogelzang
"boxwood" stoves? How are they for a garage? It wouldn't be running
all the time, just when I expect to spend a lot of time in the garage.
It's cast iron, but thin enough to get hot fast. I don't know if it has
any firebrick or not, which for quick heat I don't want firebrick. It
has to be safer than the 55 gallon drum stoves... doesn't it?