Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet Clog?

My toilet/drain has a clog in it. I can tell by the half assed way it
flushes.

I tried the usual things, like a plunger, hot water, and even a toilet
auger. I can get the toilet auger all the way down and turn it with
the handle. It comes out clean, toiletstill doesn't flush right.

I assume then that my clog is farther down than that, (maybe in the
stack?).

Any thoughts?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Don Green wrote:

My toilet/drain has a clog in it. I can tell by the half assed way it
flushes.

No, you can't tell by that. Several things can cause half-assed flushes.
DAGS.

Toilet Clog? Don Green Home Repair 10 November 29th 10 04:04 AM
Toilet clog problem hr(bob) [email protected] Home Repair 2 September 17th 10 10:24 PM
Toilet clog problem DerbyDad03 Home Repair 0 September 17th 10 05:25 PM
toilet always clog mark charon Home Repair 14 November 21st 03 11:48 PM