Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Asp insecticide

Anyone know of a specific product?

Google (etc.) seem to only suggest holistic or environmentally-correct
remedies, such as relocation, negotiation, Asp-sanctuaries, etc.

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino Devastator
Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Anyone know of a specific product?

Google (etc.) seem to only suggest holistic or environmentally-correct
remedies, such as relocation, negotiation, Asp-sanctuaries, etc.

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino Devastator
Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

Thanks

What the hell is an asp? Is that some sort of Texas cootie?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote the following:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Anyone know of a specific product?

Google (etc.) seem to only suggest holistic or environmentally-correct
remedies, such as relocation, negotiation, Asp-sanctuaries, etc.

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino Devastator
Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

Thanks

What the hell is an asp? Is that some sort of Texas cootie?

It's a poisonous snake. Killed Cleopatra, it did. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote:

Anyone know of a specific product?

Google (etc.) seem to only suggest holistic or environmentally-correct
remedies, such as relocation, negotiation, Asp-sanctuaries, etc.

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino
Devastator
Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

Thanks

What the hell is an asp? Is that some sort of Texas cootie?

It's a poisonous snake. Killed Cleopatra, it did. :-)

I see. Wouldn't insecticide be the wrong word, then? HeyBub should be
looking for a slimyslinkycreepycrawlyicide.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote:

Anyone know of a specific product?

Google (etc.) seem to only suggest holistic or environmentally-correct
remedies, such as relocation, negotiation, Asp-sanctuaries, etc.

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino
Devastator
Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

Thanks

What the hell is an asp? Is that some sort of Texas cootie?

It's a poisonous snake. Killed Cleopatra, it did. :-)

I see. Wouldn't insecticide be the wrong word, then? HeyBub should be
looking for a slimyslinkycreepycrawlyicide.

The correct term would be herpeticide. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Anyone know of a specific product?

Google (etc.) seem to only suggest holistic or
environmentally-correct remedies, such as relocation, negotiation,
Asp-sanctuaries, etc.

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino
Devastator Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

Thanks

What the hell is an asp? Is that some sort of Texas cootie?

an "asp" is a venomous snake. Like what killed Cleopatra

It's also a collapsible baton,such as police carry and use.
it's like getting hit with a steel bar,but you can carry one on your
keyring or clipped to your belt.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote in
news

"HeyBub" wrote:

Anyone know of a specific product?

Google (etc.) seem to only suggest holistic or
environmentally-correct remedies, such as relocation, negotiation,
Asp-sanctuaries, etc.

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino
Devastator
Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

Thanks

What the hell is an asp? Is that some sort of Texas cootie?

It's a poisonous snake. Killed Cleopatra, it did. :-)

I see. Wouldn't insecticide be the wrong word, then? HeyBub should be
looking for a slimyslinkycreepycrawlyicide.

Or a mongoose.... ;-)

but snakes are beneficial critters.
Just leave 'em alone,as long as they stay away from your abode.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Oct 6, 11:02*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

snip

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino Devastator
Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

LOL! You forgot the apostrophe in 'Finkle's' so be sure add it before
you copyright the phrase. Dandy way to make a point.

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
4...

It's also a collapsible baton,such as police carry and use.
it's like getting hit with a steel bar,but you can carry one on your
keyring or clipped to your belt.

Quite illegal for non-law-enforcement persons in many jurisdictions,
considered a concealed weapon. In some areas even security guards have to
take a training course and get a certificate to carry them on the job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Anyone know of a specific product?

Google (etc.) seem to only suggest holistic or
environmentally-correct remedies, such as relocation, negotiation,
Asp-sanctuaries, etc.

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino
Devastator Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

Thanks

What the hell is an asp? Is that some sort of Texas cootie?

Yes.

Common name: Puss Caterpillar

appearance, being completely covered by thick tan to grayish-white hairs
that taper toward the back end. Among the long body hairs are shorter spines
that discharge venom upon contact. The head and legs are not visible from
above.

Caterpillars feed on leaves of many shrubs and bushes, such as hollies.

The caterpillar is called an "asp" by Texans, although there are other
caterpillars that also produce a painful skin rash from contact with venom
containing spines. Hypersensitive individuals may experience a generalized
systemic reaction requiring medical attention.

Texas entemology:
http://www.texasento.net/rearing.htm

And, in particular:

Pic (women and children should leave the room before viewing):
http://www.giffbeaton.com/Caterpilla...09-23-0097.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe wrote:
On Oct 6, 11:02 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

snip

I'm more interested in something like "Granny Finkles Black Rhino
Devastator Asp-and-everyone-he-ever-knew Nuclear Eradicator."

LOL! You forgot the apostrophe in 'Finkle's' so be sure add it before
you copyright the phrase. Dandy way to make a point.

Not to worry; due to the Law of Conservation of Apostrophes, for every
erroneous omission of an apostrophe, a superfluous one simultaneously
appears elsewhere.

But if you think I'm kidding about the name, this issue turns up often in
gun dialog blogs. The difference between "Black Talon" or "Black Rhino"
frangible ammunition and "Glazer Safety Ammunition" is nil. But if you have
to shoot some stink-eye, my view is that the jury will be more sympathetic
to your cause if you used something with "safety" in its name.

Best insecticide HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 29 May 11th 10 03:27 PM
Perimeter insecticide: Which one? [email protected] Home Repair 11 June 27th 09 06:19 AM
Perimeter insecticide: Which one? [email protected] Home Ownership 0 June 26th 09 01:05 AM
Insecticide JohnnyC Home Repair 10 July 24th 07 01:12 PM
Long lasting insecticide? Stubby Home Repair 10 September 29th 06 02:10 PM