Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Free HF Flashlight exp 12/31/10

I used this coupon Saturday and it works. Hard to Google this coupon, with
all the expired ones out there.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...es/flash_c.jpg

--
Tony Sivori
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/4/2010 11:43 AM, Tony Sivori wrote:
I used this coupon Saturday and it works. Hard to Google this coupon, with
all the expired ones out there.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...es/flash_c.jpg

Last time I was at local store, they were out of free flashlights.
I asked if they would send me one and got a huge laugh from guy behind me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

On 10/4/2010 11:43 AM, Tony Sivori wrote:
I used this coupon Saturday and it works. Hard to Google this coupon,
with all the expired ones out there.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...es/flash_c.jpg

Last time I was at local store, they were out of free flashlights. I
asked if they would send me one and got a huge laugh from guy behind me.

They previously had a large box of them at each register in the Louisville
store. Last Saturday, I didn't see the box. When I handed the cashier the
coupon, she gave me one packaged to hang on a peg in normal store stock.

--
Tony Sivori
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...mericanprofile....

Last time I was at local store, they were out of free flashlights. I
asked if they would send me one and got a huge laugh from guy behind me..

They previously had a large box of them at each register in the Louisville
store. Last Saturday, I didn't see the box. When I handed the cashier the
coupon, she gave me one packaged to hang on a peg in normal store stock.

--
Tony Sivori

"...she gave me one packaged to hang on a peg in normal store
stock"

I once saw a clerk ripping open twin packages of flashlights to refill
the box behind the counter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:
[...]

The freebies I've gotten had no batteries. The 2 packs did. Good deal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:

The freebies I've gotten had no batteries. The 2 packs did. Good deal.

All of the ones I've received had batteries. In fact, most of the cashiers
click it on and off to test it as they hand it to me.

Maybe the Louisville store is better than most.

--
Tony Sivori
Posted to alt.home.repair

I tried to sell HF coupons on ebay. Not much action, there.

The HF free lights I've gotten (also the red and blue ones).
Desperately need grease for the tail cap threads. Awful milling.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Sivori" wrote in message
news I used this coupon Saturday and it works. Hard to Google this coupon,
with
all the expired ones out there.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...es/flash_c.jpg

--
Tony Sivori

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I tried to sell HF coupons on ebay. Not much action, there.

The HF free lights I've gotten (also the red and blue ones).
Desperately need grease for the tail cap threads. Awful milling.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Why on earth would someone pay for something they can get free?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I tried to sell HF coupons on ebay. Not much action, there.

The HF free lights I've gotten (also the red and blue ones).
Desperately need grease for the tail cap threads. Awful milling.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Why on earth would someone pay for something they can get free?

According to author Alvin Toffler:

The "First Wave" was agriculture and it wrought massive changes on the
hunter-gatherer society: People had to stay in one place, etc.

The "Second Wave" was the industrial revolution. It too mandated massive
changes in religion, education, cities, corporations, standardization, etc.

The "Third Wave" is the knowledge revolution. The future belongs to those
with the knowledge of the methods behind scoring free flashlights.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I wasn't sure if the HF coupons were available in all the markets and
cities in USA. Perhaps some folks don't get HF coupons in the mail,
news paper, email, internet, shoppers, mailbox stuffers, free local
papers, stuffed into their HF shopping bags, and the other channels.
Perhaps there is someone, somewhere, that doesn't have HF coupons.
Think of the children, man!

Found out there's not much interest in purchasing HF coupons.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus