Posted to alt.home.repair

Default sheet vinyl costs

Smitty Two wrote:
I wandered into a flooring store today to inquire as to sheet vinyl
costs. Stressed "economical" as this would be for a business space I
would be leasing. This is one rectangular room of about 1300 square
feet.

I was told they had three or four different choices for 0.99/ft, and
another $2/ft to install. So I'm looking at $4000 for one room. I have
no frame of reference, so I'm wondering whether this sounds
reasonable.

I know, I know, I know. Variables. G'head, make the wiseacre
comments. I put my chain mail jockeys on. I'm just looking for a
ballpark reality check.

look for another place. home depot is advertising a whole house install on
any floor covering for $39. sometimes you get what you pay for though.