Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet clog problem

My toilet has been plugging up a lot recently. I do not think it is
the trap in the toilet because when I put a toilet auger down the
toilet, it did not hit the clog until it was about 26 inches down.

Is there a SeeSnake type inspection camera that is flexible enough
to go through a toilet trap? Is there anything else I can do to
identify the problem? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

Toilet started to clog frequently Ignoramus32553 Home Repair 20 June 24th 10 11:30 PM
dishwasher clog observer Home Repair 4 June 30th 08 12:53 PM
main drain or toilet clog? Al Sponsor Home Repair 2 June 22nd 04 01:25 PM
toilet always clog mark charon Home Repair 14 November 21st 03 11:48 PM