Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT The real reason for the Gulf oil spill.

On Jun 28, 11:41*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-
wrote:
On 6/28/2010 9:44 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Jun 28, 2:42 am, *wrote:
On Jun 28, 2:12 am, Kurt *wrote:

In ers.com,
* David *wrote:

Translation: The oil companies have us by the balls.

* Translation: We GAVE the oil companies our balls. Sorta hypocritical to
now complain when they squeeze them. We've known since at the very least
the early 70s that this was coming and did less than nothing.

--
* *I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator
and name it after the IRS.

You're right!
Bush robbed the poor to give to the rich! ( His friends.)
It baffles me how any working class American can vote Republican. *Do
they think if they vote republican they somehow will become rich?

The think the Republicans will make everything like a fantasy of the
1950s. *Every home will be like "The Donna Reed Show".

It's not about money. *It's about the dream, when crime happened
elsewhere, people were nice, and a home-cooked meal was
served every night.

Cindy Hamilton

Well, the Democrats want all of us to live in tents at a commune,
except, of course, the elite who will live in castles and dachas.

TDD

I've been voting (mostly) Democrat since the Republican
party started catering to the religious right, and I assure
you that I want to stay right in my postwar ranch.

The guy in the office next to mine is a real Democrat,
and he shows no signs of wanting tent communes for
everyone. He's a nice guy who doesn't want anything
bad to happen to anyone.

My two-acre yard will accommodate a lot of tents, though,
so if you ever need a place to pitch yours, let me know.
A handy Corps of Engineers drainage ditch at the rear of
the property is available for all of your sanitary
requirements.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 6/28/2010 9:44 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Jun 28, 2:42 am, wrote:
On Jun 28, 2:12 am, Kurt wrote:

In ers.com,
David wrote:

[...]

But I want a dacha, I suppose I'll have to join the Communist, er, I
mean Democrat Party and worm, er, I mean, work my way to the top.

TDD