Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oil Spill. There are two men...

wrote in message
clipped

Why do you let everyone else do your work? If you want a credible

conspiracy
theory about the Bin Ladens blowing up the oil rig, start it yourself!

The most curious thing about the whole mess is that I haven't heard the
"t" word once )What a gold mine!

Kind of odd, don't you think? I mean a couple of frogmen with some
explosives apparently could create a whole flock of BP spills. I suspect
that's why the President wants all drilling to stop - to make sure the
platforms are secure. We know that Somali pirates can board big ships with
ease. I suspect that BP's anti-terrorism plan includes protection against
walruses.

--
Bobby G.

BP GOM oil spill Ron Lowe[_3_] UK diy 41 July 11th 10 10:48 PM
Help please: shellac spill Zz Yzx Woodworking 14 September 20th 09 02:01 AM
HELP with Goo-Gone spill!! bstevens Home Repair 23 August 30th 09 12:02 AM
Spill guard for the refrigerator jeffc Home Repair 2 September 7th 06 06:04 PM
HELP - EMERGENCY Chemical spill [email protected] Home Repair 10 November 26th 05 07:36 PM