Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generac Portable Generator

While rummaging the web looking for some repair tips, I encountered this
gem:

--- begin quote

"Yes, generac portable generator remember. One may go from here. A special
Act of attainder was passed after much reflection generac portable generator
came to Lydford." With her instinct for grasping the heart of hearts.
Generac portable generator never knew - saw much of by any unforeseen
circumstances not be disturbed from their usual exquisite precision, no
complacency showed above the tearing scream of pain. Then Beetle,
concertinaing his books, observed to Winton, 'When King's really on tap he's
an interestin' dog. "If generac portable generator want to show the nature
of a jest?' 'No, sir,' said the priest from the frightful torments of the
air-screw.

--- end quote

http://groups.google.am/group/eswioc...able-generator

I feel enlightenment.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Jun 5, 4:46*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
While rummaging the web looking for some repair tips, I encountered this
gem:

--- begin quote

"Yes, generac portable generator remember. One may go from here. A special
Act of attainder was passed after much reflection generac portable generator
came to Lydford." With her instinct for grasping the heart of hearts.
Generac portable generator never knew - saw much of by any unforeseen
circumstances not be disturbed from their usual exquisite precision, no
complacency showed above the tearing scream of pain. Then Beetle,
concertinaing his books, observed to Winton, 'When King's really on tap he's
an interestin' dog. "If generac portable generator want to show the nature
of a jest?' 'No, sir,' said the priest from the frightful torments of the
air-screw.

--- end quote

http://groups.google.am/group/eswioc...nerac-portable...

I feel enlightenment.

==
After that, what I feel is more like nausea.
==

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 5, 5:46*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
[...]

wrong group, try UK DIY

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote the following:
[...]

That's the trouble with people using drugs. The above is almost as bad
as the lyrics of "MacArthur Park".

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

Glad to see I'm not alone. It reminds me of the joke-
"No soap, hippopotamus"
[that's all there is to it. 2 people know the joke. One says it-
then they start laughing and see how many folks they can get to laugh
along with them.]

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Elbrecht wrote the following:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

Don't know where you are but, here in NY, way back when, it was 'No
soap, radio". I still don't know hat that means, or how it was started.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote the following:

-snip-

Glad to see I'm not alone. It reminds me of the joke-
"No soap, hippopotamus"
[that's all there is to it. 2 people know the joke. One says it-
then they start laughing and see how many folks they can get to laugh
along with them.]

Jim

Don't know where you are but, here in NY, way back when, it was 'No
soap, radio". I still don't know hat that means, or how it was started.

In 1976 or so a displaced Long Islander told it to me in Schoharie
county-- so I can't say if the difference is personal, or a
north/south difference to your Orange county.g

Curiosity got me and Google found this page-
http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~hays/nosoap.html
Has variations and sources dating back to the 30s.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote the following:

-snip-

Glad to see I'm not alone. It reminds me of the joke-
"No soap, hippopotamus"
[that's all there is to it. 2 people know the joke. One says it-
then they start laughing and see how many folks they can get to laugh
along with them.]

Jim

Don't know where you are but, here in NY, way back when, it was 'No
soap, radio". I still don't know hat that means, or how it was started.

In 1976 or so a displaced Long Islander told it to me in Schoharie
county-- so I can't say if the difference is personal, or a
north/south difference to your Orange county.g

Curiosity got me and Google found this page-
http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~hays/nosoap.html
Has variations and sources dating back to the 30s.

Jim

As I recall, I first heard it as a young teen in the early 1950s when I
lived in the Bronx. It just spread around our little gang for a short
time, then was forgotten.
I think the whole joke is that it is non-sensible.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair

Do not reversely install. Do not old with new battery mix.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news While rummaging the web looking for some repair tips, I encountered
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

Don't know where you are but, here in NY, way back when, it was 'No
soap, radio". I still don't know hat that means, or how it was started.

I could explain that, but considering the way it was when I couldn't,
I won't.